The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
iiikewldude
come on everybody does it, don't pretend you don't.

i think its normal but go out of your way to "see" :wink:
Reply 81
rednirt
why thankyou :smile: don't get called classy very often... you wouldn't say that if you knew me better either :wink:

you dont think you are classy?
rednirt
yeah everyone does occasionally you're right... just not as much as you :wink: :tongue:

i don't usually go out of my way to do it. Just if im sitting around somewhere and there's a good view on offer i'm hardly going to look away. It's not my fault girls wear low cut tops and bend over.
rednirt
why thankyou :smile: don't get called classy very often... you wouldn't say that if you knew me better either :wink:

hehe - i dont mind that :wink:
Reply 84
Fly By
you dont think you are classy?

Do I have that reputation?

Well, I like to think I'm well bred, but in some respects I'm quite, well, naughty, for lack of a better word :tongue: :cool:
iiikewldude
i don't usually go out of my way to do it. Just if im sitting around somewhere and there's a good view on offer i'm hardly going to look away.

yup, if some girl with the nicest tits ever bends over and gives you an eyeful you are not gunna look away

same if she has a really nice ass and she bends over with her thong half way up her back, you are not gunna say "excuse me you are in my way"
rednirt

Well, I like to think I'm well bred, but in some respects I'm quite, well, naughty, for lack of a better word :tongue: :cool:

can you elaborate on being naughty?
Reply 87
iiikewldude
can you elaborate on being naughty?

fraid not little ones.

I will say not a word more on this subject :biggrin:
sillynarb2
yup, if some girl with the nicest tits ever bends over and gives you an eyeful you are not gunna look away

same if she has a really nice ass and she bends over with her thong half way up her back, you are not gunna say "excuse me you are in my way"

good point, girls always have their thongs on show as well.
Reply 89
Kurdt Morello
although fluffy jumpers can be revealing too i believe :biggrin:

They can? Not mine, anyway - they serve one purpose only - to keep me warm! But then I'm a good girl! :wink:

And classy, for the record :tongue:
Reply 90
this is gonna get deleted :frown:
rednirt

sounds rather promising - cheekiness if nothing is what makes life more interesting
Reply 92
Well. A large propertion of my best friends are gay males who are always checking out my top, with the sort of "What you selling I aint buying " kind of attitude. But what I really hate is old men doing it. Oh my god, i feel so sick when it happens. Normal straight guys though, In not liking it when they do it either! You guys have got to realise that the women arent fond of it.
Tinykates

why, because some people have made honset replies
Reply 94
Fly By
umm...we wernt talking that much anyway we sort of have pauses in between. then she looked up. so i quickly start talkin again

u'll get over it. ive looked at guys **** once or twice and theyve put their hands in front of themselves not sure if they caught me though and oh yea im not a pervert lol
Everdawn
Well. A large propertion of my best friends are gay males who are always checking out my top, with the sort of "What you selling I aint buying " kind of attitude. But what I really hate is old men doing it. Oh my god, i feel so sick when it happens. Normal straight guys though, In not liking it when they do it either! You guys have got to realise that the women arent fond of it.

come on, i see girls checking out 'hot' guys in shorts a lot as well
Reply 96
Tinykates

sorry, if I'm dragging the calibre of convo down...
Reply 97
sillynarb2
why, because some people have made honset replies

yes :biggrin:
Reply 98
rednirt

i don't care - i think it's good...by all means continue :biggrin:
rednirt

women dont do that - men encourage them to it

Latest

Trending

Trending