Turn on thread page Beta

oh no...she saw me looking down her top watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    come on, i see girls checking out 'hot' guys in shorts a lot as well
    I think i must be the only girl who doesnt care about checking out "hot guys"... never seen the appeal. Do it very rarely but men are all so samesy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yes
    whatever happend to freedom of speech?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I think i must be the only girl who doesnt care about checking out "hot guys"... never seen the appeal. Do it very rarely but men are all so samesy lol
    do you bat for the other team?

or would you rather just have the boyfriend to be with all the time instead of checking out people you can't have?

yup, if some girl with the nicest tits ever bends over and gives you an eyeful you are not gunna look away

same if she has a really nice ass and she bends over with her thong half way up her back, you are not gunna say "excuse me you are in my way"
    lool hahaha sillynarb2: 1 the rest: 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Well. A large propertion of my best friends are gay males who are always checking out my top, with the sort of "What you selling I aint buying " kind of attitude. But what I really hate is old men doing it. Oh my god, i feel so sick when it happens. Normal straight guys though, In not liking it when they do it either! You guys have got to realise that the women arent fond of it.
    so what your saying is you wear low tops so its every guys duty to actively make sure he doesn't see down your top. If you don't want your tits to be seen surley you shouldn't put them on show.

ReputationRep:
    definitely - women are so much more attractive - the female form is beautiful - Carmen Electra would prefer to be pole danced to by a woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    definitely - women are so much more attractive - the female form is beautiful - Carmen Electra would prefer to be pole danced to by a woman

and she got her first orgasm wearing tight jeans on a bumpy bus ride

you must have read the same mag

ReputationRep:
    do you bat for the other team?

or would you rather just have the boyfriend to be with all the time instead of checking out people you can't have?
    LMAO... no, i dont bat for the other team, how amusing.
    I just don't really care what guys look like (u should see my ex ), ladies are so much prettier.

and yes, i just have my boyf so don't need to check anone else out (altho he is soooo gorgeous, way outta my league)

ReputationRep:
    LMAO... no, i dont bat for the other team, how amusing.
    I just don't really care what guys look like (u should see my ex ), ladies are so much prettier.

and yes, i just have my boyf so don't need to check anone else out (altho he is soooo gorgeous, way outta my league)
    yeah it's alright for you, you've got someone to come back to, your bf is lucky, i reckon from what you are saying he could be well in for a 3-sum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    this is gonna get deleted
    there's been alot more dirty threads than this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    so what your saying is you wear low tops so its every guys duty to actively make sure he doesn't see down your top. If you don't want your tits to be seen surley you shouldn't put them on show.
    yup, good point

ReputationRep:
    and she got her first orgasm wearing tight jeans on a bumpy bus ride

you must have read the same mag
    nope - Virgin radio - but FHM i read

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: i know..never mind ok

ReputationRep:
    yeah it's alright for you, you've got someone to come back to, your bf is lucky, i reckon from what you are saying he could be well in for a 3-sum
    interesting that you come to that assumption... i don't think i would ever consider that my with boyf. I'd get too jealous of the other person!

ReputationRep:
    interesting that you come to that assumption... i don't think i would ever consider that my with boyf. I'd get too jealous of the other person!
    give it a try, for hius birthday or something, he will love you forever

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, this is nothing compared with some there have been. Men can't help it, basically, it's all there is to it.

And yes, I do notice cute blokes if I'm out, but I don't do anything about it. Being caught looking at their ass is just as bad

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was the whole point? Some girls get really turned on by it apparantly..

(Original post by Helenia)
    Ahhh, this is nothing compared with some there have been. Men can't help it, basically, it's all there is to it.

And yes, I do notice cute blokes if I'm out, but I don't do anything about it. Being caught looking at their ass is just as bad
    LOL coming from a camb. medic,.

ReputationRep:
    but you'd get to do her as well, possibly it would be worth the jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

Yeh but what better things are there to do? Stare at the wall or stare at his arse...I dont see the big fuss

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.