This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
come on, i see girls checking out 'hot' guys in shorts a lot as well
I think i must be the only girl who doesnt care about checking out "hot guys"... never seen the appeal. Do it very rarely but men are all so samesy lol
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yes
whatever happend to freedom of speech?
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
I think i must be the only girl who doesnt care about checking out "hot guys"... never seen the appeal. Do it very rarely but men are all so samesy lol
do you bat for the other team?

or would you rather just have the boyfriend to be with all the time instead of checking out people you can't have?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yup, if some girl with the nicest tits ever bends over and gives you an eyeful you are not gunna look away

same if she has a really nice ass and she bends over with her thong half way up her back, you are not gunna say "excuse me you are in my way"
lool hahaha sillynarb2: 1 the rest: 0
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Well. A large propertion of my best friends are gay males who are always checking out my top, with the sort of "What you selling I aint buying " kind of attitude. But what I really hate is old men doing it. Oh my god, i feel so sick when it happens. Normal straight guys though, In not liking it when they do it either! You guys have got to realise that the women arent fond of it.
so what your saying is you wear low tops so its every guys duty to actively make sure he doesn't see down your top. If you don't want your tits to be seen surley you shouldn't put them on show.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
definitely - women are so much more attractive - the female form is beautiful - Carmen Electra would prefer to be pole danced to by a woman
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
definitely - women are so much more attractive - the female form is beautiful - Carmen Electra would prefer to be pole danced to by a woman

and she got her first orgasm wearing tight jeans on a bumpy bus ride

you must have read the same mag
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do you bat for the other team?

or would you rather just have the boyfriend to be with all the time instead of checking out people you can't have?
LMAO... no, i dont bat for the other team, how amusing.
I just don't really care what guys look like (u should see my ex ), ladies are so much prettier.

and yes, i just have my boyf so don't need to check anone else out (altho he is soooo gorgeous, way outta my league)
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LMAO... no, i dont bat for the other team, how amusing.
I just don't really care what guys look like (u should see my ex ), ladies are so much prettier.

and yes, i just have my boyf so don't need to check anone else out (altho he is soooo gorgeous, way outta my league)
yeah it's alright for you, you've got someone to come back to, your bf is lucky, i reckon from what you are saying he could be well in for a 3-sum
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
this is gonna get deleted
there's been alot more dirty threads than this.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
so what your saying is you wear low tops so its every guys duty to actively make sure he doesn't see down your top. If you don't want your tits to be seen surley you shouldn't put them on show.
yup, good point
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and she got her first orgasm wearing tight jeans on a bumpy bus ride

you must have read the same mag
nope - Virgin radio - but FHM i read
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes: i know..never mind ok
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah it's alright for you, you've got someone to come back to, your bf is lucky, i reckon from what you are saying he could be well in for a 3-sum
interesting that you come to that assumption... i don't think i would ever consider that my with boyf. I'd get too jealous of the other person!
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
interesting that you come to that assumption... i don't think i would ever consider that my with boyf. I'd get too jealous of the other person!
give it a try, for hius birthday or something, he will love you forever
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ahhh, this is nothing compared with some there have been. Men can't help it, basically, it's all there is to it.

And yes, I do notice cute blokes if I'm out, but I don't do anything about it. Being caught looking at their ass is just as bad
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought that was the whole point? Some girls get really turned on by it apparantly..
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Ahhh, this is nothing compared with some there have been. Men can't help it, basically, it's all there is to it.

And yes, I do notice cute blokes if I'm out, but I don't do anything about it. Being caught looking at their ass is just as bad
LOL coming from a camb. medic,.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but you'd get to do her as well, possibly it would be worth the jealousy.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)

Yeh but what better things are there to do? Stare at the wall or stare at his arse...I dont see the big fuss
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (27)
8.52%
Confident (41)
12.93%
Indifferent (50)
15.77%
Unsure (80)
25.24%
Worried (119)
37.54%

Watched Threads