oh no...she saw me looking down her top Watch

This discussion is closed.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
the worst is when you see some girls in the car with your dad or mum and you try not to get caught looking
yeah, i attempt to do it subtley but i'm hopeless
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by tessie)
on the subject of looking down peoples tops...
what do you do if you catch one of your friends looking down your top... exept they r a girl?
you'd just pretend it didnt happen wouldn't you? i dunno.
Fly By
Rep:
?
(Original post by DazYa13)
the worst is when you see some girls in the car with your dad or mum and you try not to get caught looking
oh i just got ya!! i thought you meant the girl is in teh car.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tessie)
on the subject of looking down peoples tops...
what do you do if you catch one of your friends looking down your top... exept they r a girl?
has this happened to you?
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pollo Loco)
Why do men have trouble making eye contact?

Breasts don't have eyes!
Cos they're scared of making themselves vulnerable, and staring in someone's eyes all the time is just as weird!
Fly By
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
Cos they're scared of making themselves vulnerable, and staring in someone's eyes all the time is just as weird!
most of the time i look in the eyes or look somewhere else, its just that time.

are you from shropshire or cambridge?
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
most of the time i look in the eyes or look somewhere else, its just that time.

are you from shropshire or cambridge?
I live in Shropshire, but am at Cambridge University, so I spend more than half the year there.

I am a big "eyes" fan myself, but I'm not actually that good at maintaining eye contact - I just look around, or down at the table or something, which is bad, cos it gives the impression I'm not listening.
Fly By
Rep:
?
I live in Shropshire, but am at Cambridge University, so I spend more than half the year there.

I am a big "eyes" fan myself, but I'm not actually that good at maintaining eye contact - I just look around, or down at the table or something, which is bad, cos it gives the impression I'm not listening.
hehe same here, sometimes i dunno where to look. i try to keep as much eye contact as possible without looking i am staring.

whihc uni you at?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

God your such a show off. Stuck up cow
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

such is life
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whihc uni you at?
I just said!

(Original post by Joey_Johns)
God your such a show off. Stuck up cow
Pot...kettle...black. Where was it you went to school again Joey?
Fly By
Rep:
?
I just said!
oh sorry, lol.

you must be pretty clever to get into cambridge. do you like it here?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I just said!

Pot...kettle...black. Where was it you went to school again Joey?
I went t' skool in't Lancashire wit me teachers be priests, ay one of mit teaches was a rite gentle flower.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh sorry, lol.

you must be pretty clever to get into cambridge. do you like it here?
Nah - I'm lucky. Once you get there, you move from being a big fish in a small pond (very small in my case) to very small plankton in the ocean. I love it and hate it - love the life there, the people there, the city, hate the work and stress that accompanies it.

(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I went t' skool in't Lancashire wit me teachers be priests, ay one of mit teaches was a rite gentle flower.
Awwww, I bet it was very cosy there, wasn't it? And the teachers really made you feel at home...

Loving the accent
Fly By
Rep:
?
Nah - I'm lucky. Once you get there, you move from being a big fish in a small pond (very small in my case) to very small plankton in the ocean. I love it and hate it - love the life there, the people there, the city, hate the work and stress that accompanies it.
oh my god you think cambridge is an ocean!!? tis pretty small really, and the town centre is pretty small too. its always lion yard, grafton and porper town. thats it
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh my god you think cambridge is an ocean!!? tis pretty small really, and the town centre is pretty small too. its always lion yard, grafton and porper town. thats it
I meant in terms of academics, rather than the actual town size - I know it's not exactly massive! My school had 60 in the year, from which I stood out. Here there are 15000 or something, nearly all of whom are as good or better than me. There are 300 medics, just in my year, for starters!
Fly By
Rep:
?
I meant in terms of academics, rather than the actual town size - I know it's not exactly massive! My school had 60 in the year, of which I stood out. Here there are 15000 or something, nearly all of whom are as good or better than me. There are 300 medics, just in my year, for starters!
oh yeah, sometimes it feels like living in a university!!
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh yeah, sometimes it feels like living in a university!!
My friends and I still maintain that Cambridge isn't a real city; it's just a little fairyland dominion we get spirited off to every term, there are no real people there Not true, of course, but University-land there is not the real world.
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh no i am so embarrased, i was talking to this girl i fancy, i was standing up she was sitting down and i couldnt help but look down her top (didnt see nothing though), it was in the line of sight then she looked up. but we just carried on talking eventhough i know she saw me. i told my mate he just laughed at me and said well its all natural. lol.
May I just congratulate you there!

Lucky b*stard........
Katt
Report 15 years ago
Wow you guys are different, everyone at my skewl (and myself) get really offended when someone looks down their top, except one person who says "If you look, you gotta try to make a basket!" They then try to shoot paper balls into there, but shoot... really... slowly... Anyway, I dunno, people look down my top a lot, and they won't stop -sob- I actually slapped a guy once who wouldn't stop looking! His reaction was priceless! Anyway, that's why I like Winter, time of year for heavy clothing

~ Katt
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (38)
14.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (37)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
20.85%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (98)
37.84%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (14)
5.41%
No particular grades needed (18)
6.95%