Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today i did the Sport and Education papers.

How did you lot find them?

I dont think either of them could have been any easier!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I do Sport and Crime OCR, for Sport I did leadership and and aggressoin, which ones did you do?

For crime I did criminal behaviour and testimony

ReputationRep:
    I did crime and Sport today. I did question 1 and 3 for crime, which was offender profiling and police and crime and found it really easy as most of my revision was pretty much focused on those two areas as they hadnt come up in recent papers.

Sport was a resit for me but i already had an C but wanted to improve. I found the paper really easy but was sooo unmotivated to write anything. I answered everything (I did burnout and aggression) but if my grade stays a C I wont be suprised.

ReputationRep:
    I did the opposite to you then lol! For some reason I knew testimony like the back of my hand whereas on police and crime I was a bit iffy. For part a, I could only remember Duffy- couldn't remember any other studies/theories that was needed for part b. Was funny because everyone else I asked who did the Psych exam with me in school did profiling and I was the only one that did behaviour, lol. I knew Eyesenck/SLT really well, but the second part of behaviour was state differences and I did an evaluation, doing one similarity and one difference so didn't really answer the question... but never mind, I think I did okay on the b questions.

oh no- for pat c of aggression I had the idea of reducing aggressive cues but couldn't remember the name of the guy who did that research, I could only remember Berkowitz and I've just found out it was Berkowitz! Aargh! Oh well never mind I said 'research has shown that' so I think I got away with it

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i do education and health - OCR.

Found them alright, cuz the ones i revised came up, but i cant shake this awful feeling that I've missed something out or it didn't make sense. Think I'm just stressed still about other upcoming exams...

For ed, i chose motivation (sect A), and assessment (sect B)...and for health, i did stress (sect A) and pain (sect b). Think my section B's went well, but only used two studies for each issue - but then again, on my practice essays (which i memorised lol) i got A's for those, so fingers crossed. Sect A's, werent too bad, but I blagged the stress one for most of it lol. How did u get on? xxx

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.