Turn on thread page Beta

Is Life Passing Me By? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    dfgdfgadfkjlkfjhldfhhdfbvjfbvhjz dakjfbvzdfkj

ReputationRep:
    life is NOT passing you by - you're 16! Fun!

that's the sort of thing a 47-year-old overweight mother-of-three would say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RR)
    life is NOT passing you by - you're 16! Fun!

that's the sort of thing a 47-year-old overweight mother-of-three would say!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Life IS passing me by - I'm 18! Fun nowhere to be seen!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ are u going to uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RR)
    ^^ are u going to uni?
    Sure thing!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, i feel like that everyday and im nearly 21! it does feels like life is zoooming by way too quickly and i usually finding myself daydreaaming about the past nostalgia*sigh*....BLoody hell i sounded really old then! (o_O)

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that quite frequently... I'm 18 and 19 is creeping up on me... I keep thinking what have I actually achieved in a year?! Hopefully Uni and everything will happen this year, and so things will change...

It's normal to feel like this at times.

ReputationRep:
    I try to pay attention to life, it helps me see when it's going and I'm standing still. Take a more active role and see for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Like isnt passing you by, but the responsibility of being an adult in some senses of the word make things seem less fun and more of a chore. Which i guess the lack of a carefree attitude many high school kids has, is making it seem like things are changing to fast. Which i guess is where the feeling of life passing you by.

My advice is hold on and enjoy the ride, things get more fun from 16 on . Responisbility and being legal are a few of the things you will begin to enjoy and wonder how you coped without.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry RR but as much as I try not to look at your avatar it makes me want to throw up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwert_y)
    I am sorry RR but as much as I try not to look at your avatar it makes me want to throw up.
    There are settings on this site to turn off avatars so that they don't make you throw up. They also have education these days which will stop you being bigotted

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwert_y)
    Got to say i quite like it! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should occupy your time with more pressing matters than the approximate size of a 'large penis'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juicy Fruit)
    Maybe
    Anyone agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gyrator)
    lol....I was just curious because I hear so many conflicting views:p: I'm sure everyone is curious and/or insecure about those things at heart. Those people who say they aren't are probably lying or even more insecure. You wouldn't be a normal teen if you didn't think about that stuff occasionally....you would be abnormal. Therefore it is a so called 'pressing matter'. It's part of growing up. Just accept that and admit it. Just as I have feelings of life passing me by in my adolescent years, I will also want to find out about myself and others in these respects.....it's all about settleing into adult hood and I have come to terms with that.

Anyone agree?
    yeh, i think you just answered your own question/Original post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glory)
    yeh, i think you just answered your own question/Orginal post
    Wha....no I didn't. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

ReputationRep:
    if u feel like that ... make more of ur life!
    set targets etc!

**open your window, and all the things u see and u want... grab them**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen2327)
    if u feel like that ... make more of ur life!
    set targets etc!

**open your window, and all the things u see and u want... grab them**
    What if you don't know what it is you want?

ReputationRep:
    Well the future is suppose to be a mystery and i guess you won't know what you want until you come across it...i still dunno where my life is headed! i just go with the flow!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.