India Win Watch

This discussion is closed.
Meeps
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
hmmm i think that the key to victory will be getting some early wickets tomorro morning- that will get the pakistan brickin themselves. i am optimistic of this though cos Irfan was getting quite a lot of movement from the ball in the few overs that he bowled and then there's old Anil, who's bound to tear through the lower order.
byt the way, does anyone know what's happened to the turbanator
i think he had to have some sort of operation to his thumb but im not sure. irfan can create movement anywhere for some reason. he reminds me of wasim akram with his reverse swing (real prospect!). anil will be definately be there with some wickets, but he doesnt get a lot of turn on the ball. it might be a bit hard for him to get many i reckon, especially on this flat straight pitch.

we will aim to get 8 wickets on each of the next two days and hopefully be able to enforce the follow on. i reckon they might take a lead so we will have to bat quickly on the final day.
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Meeps)
i reckon we will win, i was just giving moral sympathy to Hasan and pretending to say that they still have a chance lol
Ommggg this sitee is likeee soo slowww i have been trying too post for like ages "sorry, server's busy? wtF??

Anywayy ooo we gonno kickk asss hahahaa Hasann was getting a lill warm on the other pageee

Well abt Samii's hair, a bit frightening really, atleast balagi is his natural self hahaa i think hee's soo adorablee with his smile, u can prolly put him on an advertisement for close-up I think Agarkar is sex-ayy I dont see wha ppl see in Afridiii anywayyy backk 2 cricket.. yea i still need 2 check wha the score was at stumps today!!
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Nah i think that we'll get an innings victory and it will be all over by the fourth day... well i hope so anyway chances are that the match will end a draw but there is defo no chance of pakistan getting it- i can see irfan getting some wickets tomorro!
ooo yea FOLLOW ONNN
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by soccercrazygal)
ooo yea FOLLOW ONNN
Yeh we'll have to find out till tomorro to find out- how come you support india if you are from qatar?
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ommggg this sitee is likeee soo slowww i have been trying too post for like ages "sorry, server's busy? wtF??

Anywayy ooo we gonno kickk asss hahahaa Hasann was getting a lill warm on the other pageee

Well abt Samii's hair, a bit frightening really, atleast balagi is his natural self hahaa i think hee's soo adorablee with his smile, u can prolly put him on an advertisement for close-up I think Agarkar is sex-ayy I dont see wha ppl see in Afridiii anywayyy backk 2 cricket.. yea i still need 2 check wha the score was at stumps today!!
ahahaha, balaji adorable ??!! that has to be a joke. no offence but he looks like a complete retard when he smiles . he cant seem to shut his lips together so it appears hes smiling even when hes not ... it looks spasticated him standing there abt to face a lethal shoaib delivery and it appears that hes smiling !! lol . n e way as long as he bowls well i guess it doesnt really matter for u guys. To be honest i dont really care but i think sami looks ok, but i couldnt care less really. No offence again but powar reminds me a bit of a cow .. lol . n e way yeah bk to the cricket, pakistan are 103/2 , a couple of wickets there for india so a good start to the day for em, but it all dewpends on inzi i think , if u manage to get him then i believe its pretty much curtains for us.
Meeps
Report 15 years ago
wow wicket on the last ball! that has completely turned the match! pakistan had a ok score for 364 - 5 but 364 - 6 is a lot worse!

what a catch by chopra!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Meeps)
wow wicket on the last ball! that has completely turned the match! pakistan had a ok score for 364 - 5 but 364 - 6 is a lot worse!

what a catch by chopra!
yeah, moin got bowled not caught, he was looking nervy out there. inzi got a crap decision ... that sucked but it happens in cricket , jus gotta get on with it. yep 364-6 aint ideal but theyve done well enuf i believe, they have the capability of holding out a couple of more seddions tmrrw, then even if they follow on it doesnt matter, just got to keep on batting.
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Yeh we'll have to find out till tomorro to find out- how come you support india if you are from qatar?
Hmm havent u heard of something like "indians in Qatar"? lol i used to live in india 4 years agoo anyway
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
yeah, moin got bowled not caught, he was looking nervy out there. inzi got a crap decision ... that sucked but it happens in cricket , jus gotta get on with it. yep 364-6 aint ideal but theyve done well enuf i believe, they have the capability of holding out a couple of more seddions tmrrw, then even if they follow on it doesnt matter, just got to keep on batting.
During the ODI'S there's was this pakistani umpire? now is that allowED? i thought it wasnt a great idea why couldnt they get all non indians and pakis to umpirE?? hmm anywayyyyy oo yeaa i played cricket in school 2 lessons, bothh free's loved it.. lookin nice and red now
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
ahahaha, balaji adorable ??!! that has to be a joke. no offence but he looks like a complete retard when he smiles . he cant seem to shut his lips together so it appears hes smiling even when hes not ... it looks spasticated him standing there abt to face a lethal shoaib delivery and it appears that hes smiling !! lol . n e way as long as he bowls well i guess it doesnt really matter for u guys. To be honest i dont really care but i think sami looks ok, but i couldnt care less really. No offence again but powar reminds me a bit of a cow .. lol . n e way yeah bk to the cricket, pakistan are 103/2 , a couple of wickets there for india so a good start to the day for em, but it all dewpends on inzi i think , if u manage to get him then i believe its pretty much curtains for us.
OK noo need to get rude yea? coz all i dissed was Sami's hair and noo m0re.. yea i know as long as thy play good its all good BUT hahaha balagii yeaa his smileee i like it... huh a cow? ok so r u like really hot?
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
During the ODI'S there's was this pakistani umpire? now is that allowED? i thought it wasnt a great idea why couldnt they get all non indians and pakis to umpirE?? hmm anywayyyyy oo yeaa i played cricket in school 2 lessons, bothh free's loved it.. lookin nice and red now
lol ! thats weird, during my 2 frees today at the end of the day quite a lot of ppl just randomly started playin cricket in the middle of our 6th form centre ... it was quite cool !
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OK noo need to get rude yea? coz all i dissed was Sami's hair and noo m0re.. yea i know as long as thy play good its all good BUT hahaha balagii yeaa his smileee i like it... huh a cow? ok so r u like really hot?
lol, yep im a real stud i am !!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well the current rule is that you can have one local umpire and one neutral umpire in ODIs, but in test matches they must both be neutral. Therefore u usually have one local umpire in any ODI. In any case there were 2 pakistani umpires, Asad Rauf and Nadeem Ghauri, the latter was an idiot, he gave us a lot of wrong decisions, and generally was crap so u should be thnkful to him !! our best umpire, Aleem Dar whos like really famous now cos apparently hes really amazing, is on the ICC elite panel and is umpiring in the Nzealand vs Safrica series. Otherwise it is usually him who is the local umpire.
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
lol ! thats weird, during my 2 frees today at the end of the day quite a lot of ppl just randomly started playin cricket in the middle of our 6th form centre ... it was quite cool !
:eek: :eek: Omgggg the same thingg happened in my school, maybe we r in da same school.. do u go to dubai college?????
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
lol, yep im a real stud i am !!
lol
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
well the current rule is that you can have one local umpire and one neutral umpire in ODIs, but in test matches they must both be neutral. Therefore u usually have one local umpire in any ODI. In any case there were 2 pakistani umpires, Asad Rauf and Nadeem Ghauri, the latter was an idiot, he gave us a lot of wrong decisions, and generally was crap so u should be thnkful to him !! our best umpire, Aleem Dar whos like really famous now cos apparently hes really amazing, is on the ICC elite panel and is umpiring in the Nzealand vs Safrica series. Otherwise it is usually him who is the local umpire.
Nadeeemm dude is awfull he doesnt know a thing abt umpiring .. his decisions r like all over, sometimes against the indians sometimes for them its like dudeee gooo get a coookiee
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nadeeemm dude is awfull he doesnt know a thing abt umpiring .. his decisions r like all over, sometimes against the indians sometimes for them its like dudeee gooo get a coookiee
Excellent wicket taken by Tendulkar to end the day
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Excellent wicket taken by Tendulkar to end the day
Damn missed all of it.. crapp i reeally dont believeee this i havent seen a single ball of this test match yet :rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Damn missed all of it.. crapp i reeally dont believeee this i havent seen a single ball of this test match yet :rolleyes:
I saw all of Sehwag's innings - brought tears of happiness to my eyes
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I saw all of Sehwag's innings - brought tears of happiness to my eyes
U luckyyyy ***** kiddin!! I swearr thiss iss soooooo horrible, 1st i dont get the *****in series on my tv.. but i live 2 doors away from the indian cultural centre, they show it in big screen & all butt i havent been homee early enough to catch it :rolleyes:

i lovee the happy crying feeling that goes with when india, milan or arsenal win in fact even when Man U get thrashed hahaaaa
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%