The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ZJuwelH
Ah, someone fancies an Indian...

je ne comprends pas...! explain plz...
Reply 81
Indian women?

Aishwariya rai , bipasha basu, urmila matondkar, shilpa shetty ......

*homer style drool*
Reply 82
kokopops
je ne comprends pas...! explain plz...

Que?

'Twas a joke, remarking on HasanB and also a twist of the common cry of someone who wants a curry: "fancy an Indian?"...
Reply 83
Big P
Aishwariya rai , bipasha basu, urmila matondkar, shilpa shetty ...... *homer style drool*

hmm not the last 3 ... especially not bipasha, shes a real turn off i think ... but thats just my opinion
Reply 84
Big P
Aishwariya rai , bipasha basu, urmila matondkar, shilpa shetty ...... *homer style drool*

not so sure about aishwarya...think sushmita sen is much prettier...!
BIPASHA......blooody stunnning! she's amazingly stunning! lol! wow!
Reply 85
ZJuwelH
Que?

'Twas a joke, remarking on HasanB and also a twist of the common cry of someone who wants a curry: "fancy an Indian?"...

oo...ok! lol!
Reply 86
have n e of u indians on here been to pakistan, u should visit its quite cool, ive never been to india and wouldnt mind goin
Reply 87
Big P
Indian women?

Aishwariya rai , bipasha basu, urmila matondkar, shilpa shetty ......

*homer style drool*

Mmm, Kareena...
Reply 88
HasanB
have n e of u indians on here been to pakistan, u should visit its quite cool, ive never been to india and wouldnt mind goin

Not been to Pakistan... what is there to see!
You should go to India...especially Goa
Reply 89
ZJuwelH
Mmm, Kareena...

kareena? are u kidding? she's soo not pretty! she looks so bad with no makeup on...never seen her ... ewwww....juwelly...more taste plz!
Reply 90
ZJuwelH
Mmm, Kareena...

Karishma is much fitter in my opinion...kareena's got the ugly genes..great body though
hmmm...the thread has gone a bit off course!
Reply 91
kokopops
kareena? are u kidding? she's soo not pretty! she looks so bad with no makeup on...never seen her ... ewwww....juwelly...more taste plz!

Dude, the figure! She's pretty with all the make-up I reckon as well.
Reply 92
Big P
Karishma is much fitter in my opinion...kareena's got the ugly genes..great body though
hmmm...the thread has gone a bit off course!

karisma is stunning..there were sum awards not so long ago and she had her hair dead simple in a bun, little makeup and looked amazing! kareena had her hair open and with a little makeup and she looked disgusting!

who cares....we're still talking about india n cricket - kinda
yeh...coz kareena and karisma will surely have been supporting india in the recent cricket!
Reply 93
Big P
Not been to Pakistan... what is there to see!
You should go to India...especially Goa

Its got amazing natural scenary, absolutely breathtaking up in the mountains near swat, and and in muree and bhurban, brilliant u just have to see it. Then uve got K2 aswell the worlds second highest peak, thats pretty good too, in lahore uve got tonnes of places of heritage to see (if ure interested in that stuff, personally im not !) but lahore and karachi are 2 places where u can have a smashing nite out !! trust me on that one
Reply 94
hi guys, i watched the last 15 overs of the india innings and then the first 40 overs of the pakistani innings. im just asking whether somebody can summerise the last ten overs of the pakistani innings for me because i missed it. i asked my dad but he didnt really explain it well. All i knew was that at the end India won (yeppy!).

we are definately the second best team in world know for ODIs considering the SA's decline. hopefully this can be prooved here at ICC champions trophy!
Meeps
hi guys, i watched the last 15 overs of the india innings and then the first 40 overs of the pakistani innings. im just asking whether somebody can summerise the last ten overs of the pakistani innings for me because i missed it. i asked my dad but he didnt really explain it well. All i knew was that at the end India won (yeppy!).

we are definately the second best team in world know for ODIs considering the SA's decline. hopefully this can be prooved here at ICC champions trophy!

pak reduced to 96-6 after something like 25 overs...
moin khan and salim malik go beserk
suddenly they are back in it
pak 190-7 ish needing about 100 off the last 10 overs
they look like pulling off a spectacular win, then comes zaheer khan
sends mohammed sami's off stump flying
shoaib is run out by yuvraj's amazing throw
then balaji finishes the innnings

i saw it at an indian pub (magnum's in stanmore) - they played dhol vadje after every pakistani wicket!
Reply 96
I was with india all the way, i don't come from there, well its complicated, pakistan are a great time to watch the cricket with , but Yay india,
Reply 97
'twas a truly great result- in their own back yard too! I'll be wearing my India ODI shirt for the next week :tongue: Roll on the test series..
Reply 98
Dil
'twas a truly great result- in their own back yard too! I'll be wearing my India ODI shirt for the next week :tongue: Roll on the test series..

oo where did u buy it? i want an india shirt so bad but dnt no where u can get em...!
Reply 99
kokopops
oo where did u buy it? i want an india shirt so bad but dnt no where u can get em...!

Got it free :cool: My cousin is getting married to this girl from Bombay this summer. When her parents came to England a few months ago, they brought like 20 shirts for the lads and suits 'n jewellery for the girls. Not bad for a day's work. You might be able to order them off a website though!?

Latest

Trending

Trending