This discussion is closed.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Got it free :cool: My cousin is getting married to this girl from Bombay this summer. When her parents came to England a few months ago, they brought like 20 shirts for the lads and suits 'n jewellery for the girls. Not bad for a day's work. You might be able to order them off a website though!?
mmmm.......lol...my bro went and got me a fake one so i sleep in it but i want a real one which i can wear when i go see india whip england in september!
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
mmmm.......lol...my bro went and got me a fake one so i sleep in it but i want a real one which i can wear when i go see india whip england in september!
haha cool, i went to watch india-england quarter final in world cup '99 at edgbaston! that was wicked. also saw India-Sri Lanka a cuppla years ago, to which we took a MASSIVE india flag that covered like 15 of us- got the tickets framed in ma room
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
haha cool, i went to watch india-england quarter final in world cup '99 at edgbaston! that was wicked. also saw India-Sri Lanka a cuppla years ago, to which we took a MASSIVE india flag that covered like 15 of us- got the tickets framed in ma room
im going lords...will be soo heavy! such a rush! i cant wait....spesh 2 see irfan and zaheer!! lol
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im going lords...will be soo heavy! such a rush! i cant wait....spesh 2 see irfan and zaheer!! lol
oh yeh, just can't get enuff of that zaheer lol. that's quite a trek to lords from up north right? well i sposse its worth it- england are gonna be shown how to play some proper cricket!
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
oh yeh, just can't get enuff of that zaheer lol. that's quite a trek to lords from up north right? well i sposse its worth it- england are gonna be shown how to play some proper cricket!
yeh am goin with family and they all live dwn south! zaheer...i gtta tell u the boy looks goooood! and the smile on that irfan pattan ... mmmmm :P
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeh am goin with family and they all live dwn south! zaheer...i gtta tell u the boy looks goooood! and the smile on that irfan pattan ... mmmmm :P
ok i'll take your word for it lol. sounds like a good day out- i'll have to see if they're playing at b'ham
Meeps
Report 16 years ago
i gotta india odi shirt from 2003 world cup. my bro baught it for me (yeppy!). i wore into school when we played England in the world cup and quite a few of my friends got pissed off but after i was like hahaha! lol

but i went to lords the year before for india v england test match! saw sachin play but it was so dissapointing on the whole! . lords is soo rubbish to go to now cause they started banning flags and everything during test matches (not sure about ODIs though)! the oval is the best stadium to go to! once it is redeveloped fully it will be even better! im getting tickets to india-pakistan in england this year as well but il have to travel far to b'ham to view it! but who cares it india-pakistan!!!!
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
huh ?? firstly, there was no quarter final in 99 cos the format of the world cup was changed to have a super 6 series and no quarter finals. Secondly england were knocked out in the first round in 99 , therefore u must have seen a group match and not a quarter final !!

lol sorry im just really picky
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Meeps)
i gotta india odi shirt from 2003 world cup. my bro baught it for me (yeppy!). i wore into school when we played England in the world cup and quite a few of my friends got pissed off but after i was like hahaha! lol

but i went to lords the year before for india v england test match! saw sachin play but it was so dissapointing on the whole! . lords is soo rubbish to go to now cause they started banning flags and everything during test matches (not sure about ODIs though)! the oval is the best stadium to go to! once it is redeveloped fully it will be even better! im getting tickets to india-pakistan in england this year as well but il have to travel far to b'ham to view it! but who cares it india-pakistan!!!!
yeah India and Pakistan are in the same grp for that tournament, and also in augus the netherlands is hosting a tri series involving Pakistan, India and Australia, that should be really good too. Then in november, India proposed that Pakistan and India have a 6 match ODI series with 3 matches in Pakistan and 3 in India, not a bad idea that either. However with the toronto series between India and Pakistan also being revived i think that too much cricket between Indo-Pak will ruin the novelty of it ... perhaps not make it as exciting n e more ...i dunno, what do u think
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
huh ?? firstly, there was no quarter final in 99 cos the format of the world cup was changed to have a super 6 series and no quarter finals. Secondly england were knocked out in the first round in 99 , therefore u must have seen a group match and not a quarter final !!

lol sorry im just really picky
nah you're right. sorry i got a bit confused- it WAS a group match but it was effectively a knockout match because the winner of that match would go on to the super 6s.
r316
Report 16 years ago
I personally have really enjoyed almost all of the India-Pakistan games; I certainly don't think you can OD on them. Plus it gets Indians and Pakistanis together; eases the tension a bit.
kokopops
Rep:
?
the tickets for india v pakistan at edgebaston go on sale on the 1st April so hopefully will be going there...!
anyone know wher i can get an india shirt?
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the tickets for india v pakistan at edgebaston go on sale on the 1st April so hopefully will be going there...!
anyone know wher i can get an india shirt?
mint! thanks for the heads-up. looks like we'll be booking a mini-bus good luck with your quest for the shirt lol
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
mint! thanks for the heads-up. looks like we'll be booking a mini-bus good luck with your quest for the shirt lol
cheers...no1 can bloody help...!
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cheers...no1 can bloody help...!
aaaw chill beta lol. quick search brings this up: http://search.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_In...ket_shirt.html
quite expensive...
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
aaaw chill beta lol. ...
lol...easy 4 u 2 ... u got 1
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol...easy 4 u 2 ... u got 1
haha you're just jealous matey! neway, my dad kinda ironed the front of it and some of the 'plasticy badge thing' got smudged grrr.
kokopops
Rep:
?
omg..turn it inside out and iron...! lol...wnt smudge any more!
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
omg..turn it inside out and iron...! lol...wnt smudge any more!
i kno!! sadly he didnt :rolleyes: i gave him a *******ing after though well i should probably be ironing my own clothes now so i sposse i cant blame him lol
Luckily it was only the little badge in the corner saying "ICC Cricket World Cup" not too noticeable
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dil)
i kno!! sadly he didnt :rolleyes: i gave him a *******ing after though well i should probably be ironing my own clothes now so i sposse i cant blame him lol
Luckily it was only the little badge in the corner saying "ICC Cricket World Cup" not too noticeable
oo..thats ok then....
n too right u shud be doing ur own ironing! lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (268)
34.23%
No (515)
65.77%

Watched Threads