Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
oo..thats ok then....
n too right u shud be doing ur own ironing! lol
hehe sorry mother! i bet you don't do YOUR ironing! i don't see why clothes need to be ironed at all- give me a nice creased shirt anyday of the week
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
hehe sorry mother! i bet you don't do YOUR ironing! i don't see why clothes need to be ironed at all- give me a nice creased shirt anyday of the week
believe me...i cant be bothered ironing...when i go 2 school i just grab anything but when i go out i have it ironed!

so anyway ... cricket...anyone looking to the start of the test series 2moro?
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
believe me...i cant be bothered ironing...when i go 2 school i just grab anything but when i go out i have it ironed!

so anyway ... cricket...anyone looking to the start of the test series 2moro?
ah rite this thread i finally back on track, errm yeah should be good, its our chance of revenge ... i think pakistan r a better test team to be honest, they showed that against the kiwis when they dominated the test matches but lost the ODIs 4-1. Agarkar and Kumble r back in for india, i think we'll play danish kaneria , cos the multan pitch tends to turn on the last 2-3 days, and its usually good for fast bowlers in the first 2 days, should be a cracker i reckon !
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by HasanB)
ah rite this thread i finally back on track, errm yeah should be good, its our chance of revenge ... i think pakistan r a better test team to be honest, they showed that against the kiwis when they dominated the test matches but lost the ODIs 4-1. Agarkar and Kumble r back in for india, i think we'll play danish kaneria , cos the multan pitch tends to turn on the last 2-3 days, and its usually good for fast bowlers in the first 2 days, should be a cracker i reckon !
pakistan the better team ???? coz pakistan got to the final in the world cup didnt they? india are gonna dominate this series so just watch...! india zindabad!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
pakistan the better team ???? coz pakistan got to the final in the world cup didnt they? india are gonna dominate this series so just watch...! india zindabad!
lol, i was saying that pakistan are a better test side than a one day side !! but now that u bring it up, Pakistan payindabad, India murdabad !! lol, nah only kiddin
kokopops
Rep:
?
lol, i was saying that pakistan are a better test side than a one day side !! but now that u bring it up, Pakistan payindabad, India murdabad !! lol, nah only kiddin
oh no u didnt....:eek:
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, cant wait for it to begin... but its starts too damn early. 5:30 on a sunday? I'm up for getting up at that time now, but won't be bothered when my alarm goes off tomorrow!
Should be a good contest as Kumble and Agarkar are back, but not too sure the latter will get a place as Zaheer and Pathan are playing so well together. If only Harbhajan was able to play *sighs*.
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well it doesnt matter, pakistan didnt get n e where in the world cup because of stupid team selection, and they played crap !! lol, but after the world cup things have been a helluva lot better, we have a very new team, that is just gelling together, they i believe are future world beaters, and they'll get revenge over the indians in the test series.

Although according to the match fixing theories this series will be either 0-0 or 1-1.
kokopops
Rep:
?
well it doesnt matter, pakistan didnt get n e where in the world cup because of stupid team selection, and they played crap !! lol, but after the world cup things have been a helluva lot better, we have a very new team, that is just gelling together, they i believe are future world beaters, and they'll get revenge over the indians in the test series.

Although according to the match fixing theories this series will be either 0-0 or 1-1.
we'll see..! i hope irfan pattan and zaheer khan play coz it will be nice to see them
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Big P)
Yeah, cant wait for it to begin... but its starts too damn early. 5:30 on a sunday? I'm be up for getting up at that time now, but won't be bothered when my alarm goes off 2moro!
Should be a good contest as Kumble and Agarkar are back, but not too sure the latter will get a place as Zaheer and Pathan are playing so well together. If only Harbhajan was able to play *sighs*.
lol, im ok then it starts at 9:30 in the morn here
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we'll see..! i hope irfan pattan and zaheer khan play coz it will be nice to see them
i seriously dont understand what u see in irfan ??!!
kokopops
Rep:
?
omg..like ive sed b4...he's got a really cute smile...! thats it...im a sucker for a nice smile!
soccercrazygal
Report 14 years ago

Irfann Pathann is a gorgeous speciman of a man first of all lol

and then he took these preciouss earlyyyy wickettss on da final when it mattered..

so yea he rocks my world =)
kokopops
Rep:
?
(Original post by soccercrazygal)

and then he took these preciouss earlyyyy wickettss on da final when it mattered..

hey girl u no wat im talking bout!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

hmm ok wtvr :confused: he wont be smiling too much during the test series tho kokopops !! he'll be crashed abt the park by our batsmen, lol
kokopops
Rep:
?
hmm ok wtvr :confused: he wont be smiling too much during the test series tho kokopops !! he'll be crashed abt the park by our batsmen, lol
u jealous coz he gettin more attention than u!? lol...! er....wateva...he gnna be taking wickets! it'll be like taking candy from a baby! OK?!
soccercrazygal
Report 14 years ago
I smell uuuu lol that didnt come out right, u r obviously pakistani... India's gonno rock..

Hmmm there was loads of ***** just people talking abt match fixing through the series.. any news on that? soundss horrible :rolleyes:
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
u jealous coz he gettin more attention than u!? lol...! er....wateva...he gnna be taking wickets! it'll be like taking candy from a baby! OK?!
ooo no im not jealous !!! ... well a bit maybe ... , taking candy from a baby ... hahahah our batsmen are much better at playing test cricket ull see !! now that ive sed all this crap i bet u theyre goin to be 90 all out or sumthin ... it always happens with me , so im goin to shut up ... and say that india are favourites !
kokopops
Rep:
?
I smell uuuu lol that didnt come out right, u r obviously pakistani... India's gonno rock..

Hmmm there was loads of ***** just people talking abt match fixing through the series.. any news on that? soundss horrible :rolleyes:
can u imagine the hell pakistan would have gone through for deliberately throwing that match? nah i dnt think so....! plus inzie didnt look like a man who had just thrown a match...he looked like a really BAD loser!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

it is i so hope its not true, the theory is that the indian govt did not want to send the indian team to pakistan cos if india lost , ppl in india would lose their feel good factors and not vote for the BJP in the upcoming elections nxt month. However Pakistan was gettin shitloads of money from sponsorship, tv rights etc and they needed that. So the deal was that , the india govt sed ok we'll send the team but it must not affect our elections ... therefore it was sed (and i found this out when Pakistan were winning 2-1) that the ODIs would be 3-2 to India with the test series being 1-1
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads