Girls: Nipple and genital piercings Watch

LickingCarpet
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This is aimed at piercings on girls!

How common is this for girls, anyone on here had any done? If so what and what were your motives for getting them? If you don't have any would you consider it?

This question applies to both girls and guys, do you find nipple or genital piercings attractive attractive?
zaback21
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LickingCarpet)
How common is this for girls, anyone on here had any done? If so what and what were your motives for getting them? If you don't have any would you consider it?

This question applies to both girls and guys, do you find nipple or genital piercings attractive attractive?
I like flesh not metal.
ChocoCoatedLemons
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like piercings - might get a genital one at some point in my life, certainly considering it. And I like them on guys - basically, if it's a piercing and it's not too extreme, I probably like it.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This thread makes me want to shut my legs forever :eek:
LickingCarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
I like piercings - might get a genital one at some point in my life, certainly considering it. And I like them on guys - basically, if it's a piercing and it's not too extreme, I probably like it.
Interesting, hope you don't mind me asking but what genital piercing are you considering?
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
Genital piercings sound painful to be honest. Even a nipple piercing does.

What about knob piercings? Is that too far?
ladynova
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Gross.
zaback21
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by meenu89)
This thread makes me want to shut my legs forever :eek:
Why you scared of one or you have one ?
Razzamoly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The thought of having my knob pierced is too much for my fragile mind to handle :afraid:
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like piercings but I fail to see the attraction of genital piercing. It just looks painful and must get in the way?!
ChocoCoatedLemons
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Genital piercings sound painful to be honest. Even a nipple piercing does.

What about knob piercings? Is that too far?
Depends on the piercing. They can't be that bad, certainly not as bad as a tattoo. Piercings don't take long after all. It's more nerves than anything else.

Nah, they're not too far. I wouldn't mind that

Interesting, hope you don't mind me asking but what genital piercing are you considering?
Hmm. Probably the most common one for girls - clit hood. Least likely to go wrong incredibly unlikely to cause any nerve damage since it's not actually the clitoris. :cool:
hattiemcbinky
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All I can say is ouch.
Hanvyj
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't even stand my nipples being touched, and I hate needles... yeah piercings are not going to happen lol

On a girl, personally I would not like it. Anywhere. I don't really like any piercings tbh.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by zaback21)
Why you scared of one or you have one ?
Have one? Just the thought send a shiver down my spine (and other places!).
ValerieStarr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't have genital but I have a nipple piercing. About 7-8/10 for pain but it was a quick pain! To be honest, the soreness after was worse for me. But generally I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
LickingCarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by ValerieStarr)
I don't have genital but I have a nipple piercing. About 7-8/10 for pain but it was a quick pain! To be honest, the soreness after was worse for me. But generally I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find nipple piercings on girls really attractive, did you have both done? Is it easy to take them out and change the piercing?
OpheliaGray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have my clitoral hood pierced, and I got it done to enhance things sexually. It certainly works. The pain, I'm not going to lie, was horrendous. Most women don't feel it though because the nerve endings are concentrated in the clitoris rather than the hood, but I'm more sensitive than most. It healed within about two weeks though, and wasn't too bad during the healing process.
I find it really attractive when women have piercings, especially nipple piercings (I'm a lesbian).
ValerieStarr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I find nipple piercings on girls really attractive, did you have both done? Is it easy to take them out and change the piercing?
I just have my right one done and actually kept the same jewellery for 8 months after piercing it. Once it's healed it's easy to change. Some people complain about the healing time though! I got it pierced with a straight barbell so find it simple to change it with other straight barbells, but changing it to a hoop was difficult to do by myself so have up

Posted from TSR Mobile
ashleighgiles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've heard of genital piercing from my boyfriend ... He ... knew how to do piercings.
The way he described it was horrendous - especially the penis and clitoris hood piercing. I have no penis but my private parts cringed :eek3:

I've seen nipple piercings though. Personally, not my sort of thing
moonriver96
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What if a genital piercing got infected??
I cant understand why anyone (male/female) would get their genitals done.:erm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.56%
No (109)
32.44%

Watched Threads