Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Failed my practical today in the first minute ... unlucky or what.

I booked my third driving test for late August however a cancellation has popped up on the screen. Am I allowed to take this date even though 10 days have not passed?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really wanna rush in to another test so soon. I mean you probabily need some more time on the road so you dont fail so quick.

ReputationRep:
    No you cant to my knowledge.

You have to wait until the 10 days have passed whether its a cancellation or standard test.

As said before dont rush into it - regain your confidence and then try again Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    You can book the cancellation date now, as long as it is at least 10 days after your last test.

Otherwise, sorry - you'll have to wait for another one Keep trying though!!

ReputationRep:
    As has been said, you can book a test before the 10 days is up, but the date of the test has to be after the 10 days - if that makes sense! But I would agree with L0ra is is worth having another lesson or two and see what your instructor says etc. It is alot of money to retake it, so make sure you are ready, don't rush!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.