Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, dear-fellow-after-IB-ppl, how is your chillin' going?
    I slowly start to relax, tho I have still the need of being active and cant stand waisting time. So I keep myself buisy, but in a much nicer way than during the last 2 years I just came back from a trip to German and I'm really sad that I had to come back as I loved it there (great city; great ppl). Now I'm looking forward to partying with friends and reading books that I choose myself. I borowed today from the library Austene (the good thing about her is that it is a 100% love story, however it got the status of a "classic" lol!) and several other books... The fact that I couldn't ready for 2 yrs books that I wanted to really demaged my pschyhic!

How about you? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hate you so much hate you so much hate you so much

Extended essay
    english oral
    maths revision
    Tok presentation
    TOK essay

i hate you so much :p:

cant wait till next year u lucky *******s lol

ReputationRep:
    haha, and I'm just thinking whether to go to Egypt or rather do sth else :p:

But don't worry - next year you'll be the lucky one

ReputationRep:
    u're really lucky .. i've wanna travel too .. i've been wasting time ever since i finish the exam .. life is so boring ..

now i'm picking up a job .. and trying to read some books .. but still -- travelling is the best ..

ReputationRep:
    Don't you realize right now life is more than studying??
    Oh, god, this two years have been so so so horrible......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Don't you realize right now life is more than studying??
    Oh, god, this two years have been so so so horrible......
    Nah, I always knew that life is more than studying, but I never had the time to find it out in praxis But now many things have changed lol!
    THo the aplication process for German Unis is so terrible :mad:

ReputationRep:
    well, i'm busy with work and working out in the gym, but it's lovely not having that cloud above your head, constantly reminding you that you could in fact study a little bit more. i'm so glad it's gone! have a great summer! see you at the university... in some years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashiya)
    haha, and I'm just thinking whether to go to Egypt or rather do sth else :p:
    I wanna go to egypt!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hell yeah iam chilling! just as anticipated, its all been party party party and some more party. booze, music, mates, (throw in a couple shopping sprees, beach parties, world cup) and absolutely no work, how does life get any beter than this?!?! True, I am now rather broke, but after that two year hellish nightmare (ok it wasnt thaat bad, but thats only when u look back at it, i did think it was hell when i was still in it) I feel completly deserving of all this chill out time. Hope you fellow IB graduates are having the time of your lives!! (for now, dont forget there's still uni )

ReputationRep:
    AH, I just bought my ticket to Egypt and I'm really looking foward to learn kite-surfing
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    haha im in my ffirst yr. they want us to complete first draft of EE by august

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawkingpunkster)
    haha im in my ffirst yr. they want us to complete first draft of EE by august
    that'a a pretty standard procedure.....I remember it was hell for me - didn't do anything during the summer (i did some interviews though, but that was it - no editing, no writing, just the cassettes ) then I put something together on the night before the first school day, which was when the draft was due.....I wrote 1600 words and my teacher was really pissed because it was far from being a first draft.... well then I added some more nonsense to it the night before the second raft was due......I got 18 out of 36 that was fun so i decided it was crap anyways and rewrote it completely from the beginning the night before the last draft was due...and voila : 28 points

ReputationRep:
    haha,i'm anticipating next year to the point where i dream walking out of the last exam...ah, i wish i was a year older...(ignore the screwed up logic behind that, you know what i mean)...soo...back to ToK...sigh...snif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...[B)
    ah, i wish i was a year older[/B]...(ignore the screwed up logic behind that, you know what i mean)...
    haha :laugh: , i keep telling myself that too!! More frequently with the EE and all that this summer. Yes i know the logic really makes no sense... but yeah... Its comforting to see i'm not alone. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha u have no idea IB1s how much i so dont envy you.IB never again ! ive been definitely keeping myself busy, been to rome,ireland,scotland n england, been partying so much and now im working for a big part of the summer to get some money for uni ! cant wait to start that either should be brilliant craic !

ReputationRep:
    yeah reading this thread isnt the most depressing thing i could have done knowing i have just under 3 x 24 hours to complete an extended essay draft for which i have thus far written 200 words... and no i dont want your super hero smarty assed comments about your friend who did hsi whole essay in one night and still got an A :p:

ReputationRep:
    One word my dear friends: EUROTRIP!

Itinerary:
    Toronto --> Vienna --> Budapest --> Prague --> Naples --> Rome --> Florence --> Pisa --> Cinque Terre --> Venice --> Paris --> Vienna --> Toronto

July 7th - Aug 7th

cheers
    saurabh

ReputationRep:
    i note u live in canada, but from the time u arrive in europe, vienna to vienna, how much is this going to cost you? just out of interest...

ReputationRep:
    Once your done with IB it feels sooooo Goooooooooooooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just came back from Italy! It was a great trip...

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.