wow...... interesting.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
its 23:39 and there is the vast majority of people on..... im just listening to some good songs right now and should have gone to bed an hour ago.... completely overshot my target
FlutterByKisses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
its 23:39 and there is the vast majority of people on..... im just listening to some good songs right now and should have gone to bed an hour ago.... completely overshot my target
I'm thinking exactly the same thing.....
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got sh** loadsa work to do cus i got only 2 more days of skool left
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
doesn't time fly.....

i'm not remotely tired which is annoying
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it seems to be filling up more now at this time of night - i remember being the only person on at like 1am... the children are obvioulsy going to bed later lol
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah I wish I was in bed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
i don't care but tomorrow at 6 30AM it will hit me
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Yeah I wish I was in bed.
well go to bed then
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm, I've been saying for the last hour, just one more post then I'll stop and go to bed, and I'm still here. It doesn't help that I'm playing Freecell at the same time and keep clicking play again, then I obviously have to carry on til I finish the game. Its just a vicious circle!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Hmmm, I've been saying for the last hour, just one more post then I'll stop and go to bed, and I'm still here. It doesn't help that I'm playing Freecell at the same time and keep clicking play again, then I obviously have to carry on til I finish the game. Its just a vicious circle!
Yeah, damn Freecell is so annoyingly addictive. I play it at home because it's so boring waiting for pages to load, and I get stuck on it for ages!
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol. i keep telling myself i'll go to bed in 5 mins.... half an hour later I'm still here.....
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
lol tis addicting more than anything
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Yeah, damn Freecell is so annoyingly addictive. I play it at home because it's so boring waiting for pages to load, and I get stuck on it for ages!
i weened myself off it. Its bad for your health! I even deleted it from my pc cos things were getting so bad lol
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know the time lapse between here and the u.k. is kind of annoying. I mean if we were all on the same time i could join ya'll in complaining about how late it is but it is only 5:52 here. Also when i get home from school most people have already gotten off becuase it is night across the water.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
heh
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay, I'm getting there, I was asked if I wanted to play again and I said NO! Now I just need to leave UKL and I'll be sorted!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay, I'm getting there, I was asked if I wanted to play again and I said NO! Now I just need to leave UKL and I'll be sorted!
damn too sleepy to finish work, i used to be able to sleep at 1 during school time, but its now the end of the term, i find it impossible to concentrate even this early
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I might depress you guys by saying that I'm already on my hols, and can sleep late without having to worry about getting up early.
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol. I'm in exactly the same boat.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had my spring break last week.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.27%
No (320)
73.73%

Watched Threads