What to do..... Watch

This discussion is closed.
FlutterByKisses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm doing my AS's at the moment, but I still have no idea whatsoever what I want to do at uni. All I know is that I want to go. lol.

Seriously though, I really have no idea. I'm doin biology, chemistry, maths and psychology at AS, I don't even know what one I'm gonna drop. I'm thinking maths.....
How soon do you reckon I need to decide? I think I'd like to do a psychology course of some description. But then what would they be like for employment afterwards? I'm really confused with what I want to do with my life and my time is running out to decide....
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ainat87)
I'm doing my AS's at the moment, but I still have no idea whatsoever what I want to do at uni. All I know is that I want to go. lol.

Seriously though, I really have no idea. I'm doin biology, chemistry, maths and psychology at AS, I don't even know what one I'm gonna drop. I'm thinking maths.....
How soon do you reckon I need to decide? I think I'd like to do a psychology course of some description. But then what would they be like for employment afterwards? I'm really confused with what I want to do with my life and my time is running out to decide....
Wait until the summer and see what you AS results are like. Drop the one with the lowest grade and do a degree in the one with the best grades!
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah, just see what you do well at and what you enjoy and pick that
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Wait until the summer and see what you AS results are like. Drop the one with the lowest grade and do a degree in the one with the best grades!
That sounds so simple... But I'm still confused. lol. mmmm.... does anyone on ukl do a psychology course at uni coz the way I'm going thats gonna easily be my best grade.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That sounds so simple... But I'm still confused. lol. mmmm.... does anyone on ukl do a psychology course at uni coz the way I'm going thats gonna easily be my best grade.
you don't have to worry just yet, still got plenty of time to decide
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by sillynarb2)
you don't have to worry just yet, still got plenty of time to decide
i guess i have.... but everyone else seems to know what they want to do. well... ok.... so not everyone. half my mates are in the same boat as me....
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i guess i have.... but everyone else seems to know what they want to do. well... ok.... so not everyone. half my mates are in the same boat as me....
lol, although the forms and everything has been done, i'm still not convinced, i just wanna go to uni
Mr Brightside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Look mate as the legendary Steve Stifler says,

' Relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll '
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by Woodsy)
Look mate as the legendary Steve Stifler says,

' Relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll '
Now thats good advice. lol. But still can't help worring bout it from time to time.....
Mr Brightside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Now thats good advice. lol. But still can't help worring bout it from time to time.....
Don't we all, don't we all mate. But just think that you have plenty of time to make that choice, and when you do, it'll be the best one.
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by Woodsy)
Don't we all, don't we all mate. But just think that you have plenty of time to make that choice, and when you do, it'll be the best one.
Thanks.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lol, i didn't have a clue what to do, so i've applied for a joint in maths and psychology- i love psychology and maths is always useful. there's a lot of weird combinations out there, so maybe a joing honours is for you.

lou xxx
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
lol, i didn't have a clue what to do, so i've applied for a joint in maths and psychology- i love psychology and maths is always useful. there's a lot of weird combinations out there, so maybe a joing honours is for you.

lou xxx
what universities have you applied for?

I think I may have to look up some of these combinations. lol. I'm not sure though. I get all confused about what qualification is what.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what universities have you applied for?

I think I may have to look up some of these combinations. lol. I'm not sure though. I get all confused about what qualification is what.
i got offers from newcastle, dundee, st andrews, birmingham, reading and keele. they ranged from ABB to CCD. i'm going to dundee (loved it to bits)

lou xxx
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
i got offers from newcastle, dundee, st andrews, birmingham, reading and keele. they ranged from ABB to CCD. i'm going to dundee (loved it to bits)

lou xxx

wow. go you!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (35)
97.22%
No (1)
2.78%

Watched Threads