The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Pandy
You're on! :p:

As for all meeting up... hmmm... can we do it sometime in August? Weekend sounds good. Central is also good. I'm not too sure about Leicester Square though, it's not the best place - more clubs than pubs there... not a great place to chat in my experience.. There's some nice places nearby Covent Garden and Shaftesbury Avenue though (a great Belgian/Dutch place called De Hems. Continental beers for the win!). What do you think?

yeah august is better for me too. must admit i don't know london all that well ... but covent garden sounds nice. it'd have be about 7ish due to finishing work on saturday/sunday. ooo or i could book holiday :P a date?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 61
splodgethefirst
yeah august is better for me too. must admit i don't know london all that well ... but covent garden sounds nice. it'd have be about 7ish due to finishing work on saturday/sunday. ooo or i could book holiday :P a date?

Weekend of the 11th-13th August?

Or does someone want to suggest a weekday perhaps?
how are wednesdays for people?
not a busy day pub/club day as far as i know ...
Wednesdays are good for me :biggrin: Is this an open invitation to everyone?
Reply 64
LauraCaitlin
Wednesdays are good for me :biggrin: Is this an open invitation to everyone?

Yeah, ofcourse it is :smile:.

Well, if we do a Wednesday then maybe 2nd August?
pandy - keep trying myspace but it keeps doing page not displayed crap :angry:

erm i'll be on holiday then lol

but if that's when the majority can then you'll all have fun! :smile:
Reply 66
If someone tells me a date and i work abit extra i wouldnt mind coming up, aint been London in ages!!
Reply 67
I'll be coming from Thatcham, a town about 20 miles away from Reading. That's if I get accepted, of course; and I'll only be doing a one year Foundation course there. (Go me for doing the wrong A-Levels!)
Pandy
Well, if we do a Wednesday then maybe 2nd August?

I can't do the 2nd August, but if thats when most people can do then go ahead :smile: Otherwise, are there any other dates that everyone can do?
Reply 69
Well okay, if everyone writes when they are free, we can think of something...

All of August/September.
I'm free all of August except the 2nd-4th, 12th-19th and the 22nd. I'm free all of September except the 13th, 16th and 20th :smile:
Reply 71
Just finished my first year and im back home in Walthamstow (east London) at the moment. Anyone needs help etc when the get to Reading let me know, i'll be moving back up the in August. I'll give you my details, i like to help :smile:
Reply 72
thought id say hi!!!
im coming from letchworth, north herts!
Reply 73
August is slowly creeping up :P

Are we any closer to a date?
What about the 9th of August? Can everyone do that?
Reply 75
Suits me.
Reply 76
Where would we meet? I'd probably be able to do it; however, my mate Dave would more than likely accompany me as he is visiting the area around then. Hope that wouldn't bother any of you...
Reply 77
Not a problem. The more the merrier, I say.

Where would we meet? Covent Garden perhaps? I'm open to suggestions.
Covent Garden sounds good. Despite living near London I don't really know it that well. Covent Garden is somewhere I know how to get to :rolleyes:
Reply 79
Great. So that's two. Who else?

Latest

Trending

Trending