How to stop being a bum? Watch

This discussion is closed.
The bum.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As the title says. I can't bring myself to do anything, as I'm too lazy. How do I get out of my mindset and force myself to do things? I hate being a lazy bum, but, I don't want to do anything?

HELP

I DONT WANT TO BE THIS ANYMRE

Thanks,

The bum.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Change your username?
The bum.
Rep:
?
Once I'm not a bum in real life I will!
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Describe to me your daily routine
Steezy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Eat lots of fruit & veg, drink lots of water, exercise, get out more.

It may help for you to get into a rhythm of getting up at a certain time, exercising, eat, go out, do more ****, come back, eat, etc.

DON'T take any drugs (including alcohol) regularly.

Follow these steps & I imagine you'll become less of a bum.
The bum.
Rep:
?
going on the laptop, and going for walks and bike rides. That's pretty much all I do. I get up at like 11/12.
The bum.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Steezy)

It may help for you to get into a rhythm of getting up at a certain time, exercising, eat, go out, do more ****, come back, eat, etc.

Okay, I'm going to follow some of these steps and see what happens, for a start.
LewisBlack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do something, I know this sounds so trivial it's unreal, but seriously do something so small and insignificant you can't not do it because it's so easy to do. Choose whatever you feel as if you're too lazy to do and make that task so easy you can't say no.

For example if you feel you're too lazy to get fit, then go on a one minute run or whatever you can do so easily you can't say no. Then you've started, the starts the hardest bit, once you get over the starting bit the rest gets easier Oh and smile while doing it, because as corny as it sounds it's a pretty cool way to go about living
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The bum.)
going on the laptop, and going for walks and bike rides. That's pretty much all I do. I get up at like 11/12.
I take it this is your holiday routine. Riding a bike is hardly 'bum behaviour' though is it? Do you currently go to school or uni or college?
123Percy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Steezy)

I’m 18 years old and I’m still a virgin, how do I smash?
meharkaursandhu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The Bum,
I understand this is a real problem for you, and I would say that going for bike rides is wonderful. In order to reduce your bumness, you should perhaps try to increase the frequency and duration of your bike rides. Eat a fruit before you go for a bike ride, and then some when you get back - I doubt you'll feel like much of a bum after that. Drinking lots of water will also help, and try staying outdoors for as long as you can.
Anyway, I hope you find this of help and are able to stop being a bum.
Take care.

(By the way, I can't get over how hilarious this question looks when you see it in your latest! I just had to respond )
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads