Pants or Boxers Watch

This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Of course she was present, if she wasn't I would have had to do what every man left alone with some ladies underwear has to do by law - put them on my head.
Well...do you often have this urge?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=piginapoke]
(Original post by 2776)
Well...do you often have this urge?[/QUOTE

Its not an urge, its a free choice. Don't knock it til you've tried it.
OK then. How long do you wear the articles for?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You are showing an unusually high level of interest in this.
As much interest as you show to pigs.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I make money from pigs, I'd have to take this cross dressing lark a lot further to make money out of that.
Cross dressing? I thought it was putting the article on your head only. It obviously gives you pleasure, unlike pigs. Or maybe not...ever heard of Polybeastiality?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is she that ugly chick?
No, its cheating on your sheep with your cow
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't have any sheep or cows (apart from the missus).
Buy a wooly jumper. Put it on a pig. Voila.

OR, give it to the girl from your dreams. (not that one, the blonde one)
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Buy a wooly jumper. Put it on a pig. Voila.

OR, give it to the girl from your dreams. (not that one, the blonde one)
You never answered my question.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
You never answered my question.
1. What question?

2. PM me.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
1. What question?

2. PM me.
The one in your sig!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/rn37.html
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've got a tie like his!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good for you.
FoxNewsRocks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pardon my ignorance, but by "pants" do we mean briefs, like Fruit of the Loom brand? Personally i dont see any difference between wearing boxers and nothing at all except for preventing the brown spot from gettin on your trousers. I need some "support" down there and boxers feel like i`m going commando. then they decide to bunch up in certain locations and make it look like you are either deformed or couldnt wait to go to the restroom. Now if it were tight boxers like spandex now that would rock. I used to run track and field in school and everyone wore either tight briefs or tight spandex type boxers, especially the hurdlers and the high jumpers. Cant have your goods smacking up against a hurdle!
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Good for you.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
Pardon my ignorance, but by "pants" do we mean briefs, like Fruit of the Loom brand? Personally i dont see any difference between wearing boxers and nothing at all except for preventing the brown spot from gettin on your trousers. I need some "support" down there and boxers feel like i`m going commando. then they decide to bunch up in certain locations and make it look like you are either deformed or couldnt wait to go to the restroom. Now if it were tight boxers like spandex now that would rock. I used to run track and field in school and everyone wore either tight briefs or tight spandex type boxers, especially the hurdlers and the high jumpers. Cant have your goods smacking up against a hurdle!
When doing sports, then wear pants by all means!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
both? :confused:
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My usual preference is not available on the poll so I will abstain!

However if I was to wear shorts or be participating in some kind of sport I would like to wear pants, for obvious reasons.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=FoxNewsRocks]Pardon my ignorance, but by "pants" do we mean briefs, like Fruit of the Loom brand? Personally i dont see any difference between wearing boxers and nothing at all except for preventing the brown spot from gettin on your trousers. I need some "support" down there and boxers feel like i`m going commando. then they decide to bunch up in certain locations and make it look like you are either deformed or couldnt wait to go to the restroom. Now if it were tight boxers like spandex now that would rock. I used to run track and field in school and everyone wore either tight briefs or tight spandex type boxers, especially the hurdlers and the high jumpers. Cant have your goods smacking up against a hurdle![/QUOTE]

disturibing visual ouch lol
Sasuke!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
A had to wear a pair of my boyfriend's pants when I stayed over and forgot my own. They were rather bulky - girls' underwear is much nicer.
i would expect that they were a bit bulky as they have to hold a bulk dont they lol, what with the men wearing thongs? are there some designed for men? if i did buy some i would feel well embarassed just buying them !!!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
i would expect that they were a bit bulky as they have to hold a bulk dont they lol, what with the men wearing thongs? are there some designed for men? if i did buy some i would feel well embarassed just buying them !!!
Yeh there are, CK do some, lol.

Alan Partridge wears a leather one!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (38)
14.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (37)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
20.85%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (98)
37.84%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (14)
5.41%
No particular grades needed (18)
6.95%