Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Module 5 is worth 90? That's including the coursework though isn't it?
    Module 8 includes coursework mate not module 5 or 6. Hey for the essay can we literally put down anything or is there negative marking involved...cz i forget some **** then il just make it up

ReputationRep:
    Wait, are you talking about AQA A or AQA B?

ReputationRep:
    My strategy is to read a topic through, then go through again n make a poster, it helps me sort it out in my head (cos i have to organise my thoughts first to decide how i'm gona do it!) and also gives me a visual way to remember it for future, seems to work for me, i pulled my grade up last yr frm an E to an A when i resat!! give it a bash!

ReputationRep:
    Aqa A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    i'm starting to warm to that idea. I like that theres no mark scheme for the synoptic essay, so I can write what i like and make it sound biological And also its only worth 60 UMS whereas module 5+6 are 90 each, so technically its not as important :yy:
    There are mark schemes from the essay, they started that last year. :p: It has a list of acceptable topics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Module 5 is worth 90? That's including the coursework though isn't it?
    i'm talking about aqa A. And no that isn't including cw.

asian_cuty- no you can't make stuff up!! but you get marks based on the markers instincts, and the markers are biologists :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxygenbubbles)
    There are mark schemes from the essay, they started that last year. :p: It has a list of acceptable topics.
    wow. then i think the 2006 specification is wrong :s:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2006

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.