The Student Room Group

Clearing Applicants @ UWE --> Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Libertyrose95
Nope, mine hasn't. They said that I would recieve a welcome email or something but I haven't. I'll have to phone them up on Monday. x

I just found one that isn't to far from campus.
Reply 41
Hey my names Matthew Flanagan, 18, doing Law and have a group of 4 ATM looking for 2 possibly 3 more people to join to share a house don't mind if you're a boy or girl, we are all freshers as well and we have found quite a few various houses with good amount of rooms with good connections to UWE buses :smile: add me on Facebook: Matthew Flanagan, Cheltenham
Reply 42
Original post by MFlan
Hey my names Matthew Flanagan, 18, doing Law and have a group of 4 ATM looking for 2 possibly 3 more people to join to share a house don't mind if you're a boy or girl, we are all freshers as well and we have found quite a few various houses with good amount of rooms with good connections to UWE buses :smile: add me on Facebook: Matthew Flanagan, Cheltenham

Hey Matthew, I'm an 18 year old girl and a Fresher studying accounting and finance. I'm also looking for accommodation. Would love to share a house with fellow freshers :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by AmehSue
Hey Matthew, I'm an 18 year old girl and a Fresher studying accounting and finance. I'm also looking for accommodation. Would love to share a house with fellow freshers :smile:

Add me on Facebook and I will see what places are group has left :smile:
Original post by Charlottebcfc_
I've found an 8 bed house 10 minute drive/bus to glenside, Victorian house, looks really nice.
Unfortunately I can't view because I live fairly far away :frown: I've been in contact with the landlord and he's going to be sending me some photos hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello Charlotte, my names Ellie and I'm 18!. I'm studying Adult Nursing and am too looking for a home near Glenside. Have you had any other interest in this house? As I'm thinking finding 8 students might take time. I have looked on the student pad for UWE and there are some nice houses with 4/5 bedrooms. I would be interested in sharing with you, unfortunately i live far away so im not able to look in person at the accommodation. :smile: x
Original post by George-Oliver
Hi guys,

I'm in exactly the same position, I had UWE as my insurance option and have been told by UWE it's over subscribed by 500! My area needs to be in Frenchay campus area. Let me know.

Thanks,

Hi George, i've been told that im 300 on the waiting list so im exactly the same position. Have you found anywhere yet?
Original post by George-Oliver
Hi guys,

I'm in exactly the same position, I had UWE as my insurance option and have been told by UWE it's over subscribed by 500! My area needs to be in Frenchay campus area. Let me know.

Thanks,

hey, if you have found anything let me know please because i am willing to share, and I am desperately looking for accommodation! I'm studying Psychology with Criminology x
Looking for a place near Frenchay, got into Psychology and Criminology through Clearing. If anyone has anything let me know please! x
Original post by daninegrine
Looking for a place near Frenchay, got into Psychology and Criminology through Clearing. If anyone has anything let me know please! x

Yeah my accommodation only just replied saying I'm not getting in to halls too. I'm doing Computer Science so need a place relatively near Frenchay too.

There don't seem to be many places below the 150pw mark. If I find anything that requires share I'll message you.
Original post by daninegrine

Try Campusboard.co.uk, I found a room in a student flatshare. There were quite a few rooms available, maybe you'll find something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending