The Student Room Group

where can you do a 2-year radiography course if you already have a degree

i dont really want to be doing a three year course and hoping to get on a 2yr fast course because i have a psychology degree. however how can i find out which unis offer this without having to go through every single uni's website. so far i know teeside does.
Reply 1
I know Sheffield Hallam does one, and UWE does a 3 year post grad one (you get the full MSc rather than a PGdip).

These are radiotherapy ones that i know about but I imagine they also do diagnostic radiography ones as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Bubble87
I know Sheffield Hallam does one, and UWE does a 3 year post grad one (you get the full MSc rather than a PGdip).

These are radiotherapy ones that i know about but I imagine they also do diagnostic radiography ones as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for the reply, if its 3 years long how is it post grad?
Reply 3
Original post by raf123321
thanks for the reply, if its 3 years long how is it post grad?

It's an MSc course. Most post grad pre reg courses are diplomas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For diagnostic - the most established if not the only course is at Teesside. Been going nearly ten years and its NHS bursary - fees paid. 15 students per cohort. PgD is jan 2015 to oct 2016, stay on for MSc and finish feb 2017.

jan 2014 cohort probably already full (last interviews on 20th)
Reply 5
Original post by Radiography101
For diagnostic - the most established if not the only course is at Teesside. Been going nearly ten years and its NHS bursary - fees paid. 15 students per cohort. PgD is jan 2015 to oct 2016, stay on for MSc and finish feb 2017.

jan 2014 cohort probably already full (last interviews on 20th)

thanks for the reply. that's really disappointing i dont want to wait till january 2015.

Quick Reply

Latest