American Idol Watch

This discussion is closed.
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Argh, I am pissed off! American isn't on in the Uk until Friday, so I didn't know who went this week, well, until now! I like Matt, I think he is great. Get rid of John Peter Lewis, he is dire.

My favourite at the moment is John Stevens and that Hawaiin (how do you spell that!) girl with the flower in her hair.

I shouldn't have read this thread now, the excitement will be gone when I watch tomorrow! Ergh!
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)
Argh, I am pissed off! American isn't on in the Uk until Friday, so I didn't know who went this week, well, until now! I like Matt, I think he is great. Get rid of John Peter Lewis, he is dire.

My favourite at the moment is John Stevens and that Hawaiin (how do you spell that!) girl with the flower in her hair.

I shouldn't have read this thread now, the excitement will be gone when I watch tomorrow! Ergh!
her name is Jasmine
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)

opps sorry John stevens is awesome, JPL is ok sometimes, jasime is pretty good, matt is great, fantasia is terrible, same with jennifer, george is excellent, amy is very good, that phillinpino girl (cannot remember her name) is awful, and diana is ok.
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
probably because american idol should be cancelled they all suck this time around. And all of the past winners have sucked. Clay Aiken is brutal and so is whatever that girls name is. They should just cut their losses
lol no man that was even worse......... the only good thing about the idol shows is watching the bad ppl
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
opps sorry John stevens is awesome, JPL is ok sometimes, jasime is pretty good, matt is great, fantasia is terrible, same with jennifer, george is excellent, amy is very good, that phillinpino girl (cannot remember her name) is awful, and diana is ok.
her name is camille, i just remembered, and i forgot La Toya, she is really good aswell.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads