Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are they worth getting? (They're 35£ each)

ReputationRep:
    Im going to get one because to pay separately it's expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going into my second year. I am not sure how much the normal wristbands are but I would say it is only worth getting the wristband plus is you plan on going out every night or nearly every night, otherwise it will work out cheaper to get the normal wristband and pay on the door.

With the wristband plus you do also get to queue jump but bare in mind you might still be with people who have normal wristbands and can't queue jump.

(Talking from experience)

Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, it's very helpful! I'll probably get it then because I'm planning to go out every night but one, and think it's going to save me a lot of hassle really. My biggest problem is that I don't want to have to wait in a queue to join the rest of my group, nor inside the club because i'm the only one with a pass, but that is just a matter of luck I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    Hey r we aloud to bring our own frends to freshers if we buy a wristband

ReputationRep:
    No, at least not to the official freshers' events such as beach party, trent army, etc. You can still take them to other clubs in nottingham though!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats all I wanted to know if we could take em into clubs thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.