ReputationRep:
    Hi,

i am fairly new to this forum and i just moved in London. I am not a student but as I find it difficult to meet new people here, this is why i introduce myself.

My name is Jennifer, i am 22 years old. I am working as a hotel receptionnist at the moment. I know some people here but they are older than me and i get along with my flatmate but not as a friend.

i would like to find some people just to go to a pub or for a walk, and why not become friends

Don't hesitate to leave a message here or PM

Thank youuu
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Hey, welcome to TSR! What do you think of London?

ReputationRep:
    welcome

you've joined tsr on its most popular day of the year :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome. :yy:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Welcome to :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Hi im new aswell im 19 abit confused as to how these thread work anyways i wanted to ask which University is good for Children Nursing, London south bank or Greenwich university? and why???

Any students studying at these unis i wud appreciated
    if u cud tel me the positives and negatives how the placements is the work load uni life? any social life anything is much appreciated
    thanks a million wishin u the best with the exams stress work and after u graduate for the jobs xxxxx
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april93)
    Hi im new aswell im 19 abit confused as to how these thread work anyways i wanted to ask which University is good for Children Nursing, London south bank or Greenwich university? and why???

Any students studying at these unis i wud appreciated
    if u cud tel me the positives and negatives how the placements is the work load uni life? any social life anything is much appreciated
    thanks a million wishin u the best with the exams stress work and after u graduate for the jobs xxxxx
    Hey,

You might want to take a look at the nursing and healthcare forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=71 with the nursing and midwifery subforum within that

Word of warning that we need you to be writing in full English on here, it's "you", not "u"

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Hey thank you for all your message. Actually i am coming back to London but that´s great anyway. I am not a student ( just to let you know so that u are aware ) it´s just that i find difficult to meet people here, in this big city. I try to enjoy as i can but when we are more people it´s better.

ReputationRep:
    Hello my name is lucine
    Nice to meet you, welcome to TSR.
    How are you finding it being back???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Hello my name is lucine
    Nice to meet you, welcome to TSR.
    How are you finding it being back???
    nice to meet you! I like it. I am staying at thé same place with thé same flatmates so it's really Nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer7704)
    nice to meet you! I like it. I am staying at thé same place with thé same flatmates so it's really Nice
    Great. Oh nice, I'm thinking of moving back to where I used to live haha.
    Thats lovely, how are you finding your job???
    Oh yeah out of interest how often do you go for walks??? I enjoy walking its nice and gives you a chance to take in your surroundings plus its easy exercise haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Great. Oh nice, I'm thinking of moving back to where I used to live haha.
    Thats lovely, how are you finding your job???
    Oh yeah out of interest how often do you go for walks??? I enjoy walking its nice and gives you a chance to take in your surroundings plus its easy exercise haha!
    I love my job but it´s very tiring! Really! I try to go as soon as i can but yeah i need time for this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer7704)
    I love my job but it´s very tiring! Really! I try to go as soon as i can but yeah i need time for this
    Thats good, ah well so are most jobs haha. Oh cool, anywhere in particular or just out and about for some...fresh air???
    Yeah its nice going on walks I really enjoy them as well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.