Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting the MSc Psychology (Conversion) in Sept. Is anyone else here joining this course? Can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm considering doing this course next year at Chester or Liverpool Hope. I'd be interested to know where you did your bachelors and what subject it's in? Also I've noticed these psychology conversion courses are either Msc or postgraduate diploma, do you know what exactly the difference is?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I completed a BA(Hons) in Industrial Design at Heriot Watt Edinburgh many years ago. I've then worked in design, education and management consultancy- so achieved some professional qualifications along the way too that will hopefully help!
    Have a look at this link which I think clarifies the Diploma/MSc question:

http://www.derby.ac.uk/online/course...on-msc/modules

Good luck with your plans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathRae)
    I'm starting the MSc Psychology (Conversion) in Sept. Is anyone else here joining this course? Can't wait to start!

I am starting this september too, actually in three weeks, was trying to find some peeps whoa re doing it too, but there's not many of us!

ReputationRep:
    YAY! Hello there GintareG. I was wondering if I was the only person enrolled. What are you converting from?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyyy, I'm not exactly converting I've just finished Biomedical science and want to combine my knowledge with psychology and after that do a PhD in something related to neuroscience
    and you?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good. I did Industrial Design many years ago....so I am converting, and may be the class granny (mature student)! You'll be waaaayyyy ahead on the science stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am starting the psychology conversion masters at Chester this year. Hope to see you next week .Nervous about mixing studying with work and family.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.