Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I usually moisturise, put on Avon natural seashell face powder ( discontinued), sunkissed blusher and eye shadow and finally rimmell London super extend mascara and eyeliner but I want a change any ideas still natural if possible thanks xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BB creams are probably your best choicr for the fresh natural look. I use a bb cream (maybelleine fresh 'light') then a mixture of a few eye shadows all in shades of nude-brown and then a soft red lipstick which I put on with my finger for a softer look. I also use a brown eyeliner to give soft definition. Im pale, with freckles, green eyes and brown hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The best natural foundation I've found is Bare Minerals powder, it makes your skin look completely flawless and feels so light it's as if you're not wearing any and have naturally perfect skin! Also, brown eyeliner is great. It still looks very similar to black, however it makes your eyes look larger and doesn't wash out your face, which is sometimes what putting pure black eyeliner onto a pale face can do. Maybe you could try natural colours of lipsticks for a change?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    - Be man
    - Soap and water
    - Fully accepted by society
    Feels good.

ReputationRep:
    Maybelline's BB cream is amazing! Makes your skin look naturally flawless. Goes on really easily too
    http://www.superdrug.com/maybelline/...ht/invt/424254

You can also try a Maybelline Colour Tattoo. Its basically a cream eyeshadow and looks super natural!
    http://www.superdrug.com/maybelline/maybelline-colour-tattoo-24-hr-on+on-bronze/invt/414464

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys do you know where I can get this stuff and what price? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All of the things mentioned can be purchased from drugstores like Boots

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    -bit of concealer to hide any blemishes
    -gel/liquid eyeliner for on top of your eyelid (do thin strip)
    -some black mascara (make sure all your eyelashes are separated so they look natural)

I use eyeliner on the top rather than the bottom so as i have watery eyes so this will make sure my eyeliner doesn't run. :-)
    Also, i believe in moisturizing..it will make your skin look healthy!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.