Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone's nicked and signed for my *****ing parcel!!!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ordered on TopMan 12th for next day delivery and double checked my address etc. all correct including postcode. It still hasn't come so checked on the website using my tracker and it says order has received signature from customer; delivered.

WTF I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING?! Someone's nicked my parcel ffs

What do I do?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atastycrumpet)
    Ordered on TopMan 12th for next day delivery and double checked my address etc. all correct including postcode. It still hasn't come so checked on the website using my tracker and it says order has received signature from customer; delivered.

What do I do?!
    Call them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atastycrumpet)

What do I do?!
    Call them

I had a parcel that they claimed had 2 attempted deliveries and I "wasn't home"

After a few angry phone calls they sent me a text of the picture they had taken of my front door when they delivered - so I sent them a picture of my actual front door which looks very different

ReputationRep:
    Well thats TopMan and pikeys for you, Maybe actually go to the store in future?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Call the Po-Po.

ReputationRep:
    Go breaking bad on that mother ****er

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did they leave a note to say that the parcel is with someone (neighbour)?

ReputationRep:
    I've had parcels delivered to the wrong house before, even though they had the correct address. I live next door to a block of flats and they assumed I live there instead of checking :rolleyes:

If it's a courier company, they often take a photograph of where they've delivered to. If they took it to the wrong house, it's their mistake and they should refund or redeliver.

ReputationRep:
    Said shell email the courier to ask what's going on.

My Hermes being the courier, no surprise there crappest courier ever. Always had problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is Hermes the courier? Because Hermes are damn sh*te. They deliver to the wrong addresses, leave parcels in "safe places" such as the open road or under your see through door mat where they can be nicked. And the worst part is, their call centre people still defend their crappy actions.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I order on TopMan again ffs.

Always problems with Hermes!!!!!! DPD are by far the bestz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Call them up on it for a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a dress once, the delivery guy chucked the parcel over the garden fence and the dog ripped it open and kindly gave my dress a wash at the bottom of our pond...

ReputationRep:
    Damn! Unlucky!

I rang them up and she said see what Hermes say whether its send a replacement or refund AND replacement.

In the end it doesn't matter what Hermes say because TopMan would prefer to keep a customer happy. If I got my parcel I wouldn't make this much of a fuss to scam them either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still annoying..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You contact them telling them the situation and try to sort something out.

The Fu**ing delivery people piss me right off like on saturday i got my parcel from amazon but the lazy **** of a delivery guy claimed he banged off the door which i know is a lie as i was in my kitchen which is close to my front door when the door made the slight sound of a letter being delivered so how the F is that banging off the door which he told my neighbour he did.

My advice is as above but also change your account to dont deliver my package to anyone but there are these stickers that you can get from the royal mail that you stick on your letter box saying dont deliver to anyone except me which are free of charge so phone them up and they should send it through the post.

Why are these delivery people so stupid anyway im paying postage and packaging for you to deliver to me personally or someone in my household not my bloody neighbour. As you can see they really annoy me thumbs↓.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.