Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys am confused about what choice to make in this situation.let me just add that i have spent 2yrs doing another science related degree but decided to switch to biomed. Engineering so basically I have to decide whether to study biomedical engineering in Bradford as a 2nd year transfer student or accept offers from either Sheffield or city university in London. I need you guys to advice me on what you think is the better option and why? Would really love to hear your opinions x
    •  Official Rep

Official Rep
    Hi Jaad

If you need some advice do call up our Biomed department for a chat. There are various things to weigh up including the course content itself, where the university is (do you want a large City or a smaller, more compact City like Bradford), whether the University is a campus one or spread across a larger area (Bradford is a campus university), as well as other aspects such as student support, sports and societies and what the accommodation is like.

Our student accommodation was recently voted the best in the UK and the employability of our students is our number one priority. We are in the top 20 universities in the UK for Graduate Level employment and the number one in Yorkshire.

Some useful links are here:

And here is our latest video:

Do get in touch via our Clearing Helpline tomorrow on 0800 073 1225 or call the department direct: 01274 233562

Hope that helps - there are staff here to give you advice.

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.