Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unibound)
    Dorchester House is going to be available to apply for this week. It's definitely one of the best or the best halls, the rooms are so much bigger and more modern - it only opened last year! I really suggest applying there.

Outside it has a huge ASDA so you don't have to drag your shopping miles, the train station so you can take trips into London for the day and a bus stop that goes straight to uni. There's a gym too if you don't want to go into uni each time.

Name:  dorch-house.jpg
Views: 1362
Size:  71.0 KB

Purbeck House

Purbeck is a good second choice if you want to pay less and get away with more and it's next to the main cluster of halls. It has a reputation as the party house:

Student Village

and finally student village. Go here if you want to be on campus and stay in bed longer before getting up for lectures. Also it means you can go to the library or gym quickly whenever you want.
    how much is the gym at dorchester?

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait, put in my application for Dorchester, really hope I get it

ReputationRep:
    I will be living in Dorchester House & am studying Physiotherapy

ReputationRep:
    I'm living in Dorchester and studying psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Dorchester doing Games Technology (Y) Can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I'm in dorchester studying economics

ReputationRep:
    In Dorchester studying Business Studies

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the rules are for Dorchester house a out decorating are? or where I can find them ... thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If youre Staying in Dorchester house, join our group on facebook, we set up our own as students that will be staying there rather than the promoters. That way its just a group to get excited with other students:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/215910461900475/

ReputationRep:
    In Dorchester, doing Media Production.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tllyatknsn)
    In Dorchester, doing Media Production.
    Im doing media production and in Dorchester too! what day are you moving down there??

ReputationRep:
    Same here , btw I just realised the house is near the train station which is good for me see you there

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.