Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

We just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is getting results today!

If you want to confirm you have your place at Kingston, please login to OSIS via our Getting Ready website:http://www.kingston.ac.uk/gettingready/or via UCAS Track. There's more information about confirming your place on Getting Ready.

If you or your friends find yourself in Clearing - then call our Clearing Hotline on 0844 842 9599.
    You can check which courses are available by visiting our website http://www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing. Also if you did better than expected and want to see if there are places at Kingston through adjustment - give us a ring on the hotline number.

We will also be online here at the studentroom between 9am and 5.30pm over the next two days to answer any questions you might have - so please post your questions here and we'll do our best to answer or point you in the right direction.
    Kerrie, Lauren, Shazia and Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone -
    If you have been offered a place at Kingston through clearing - then the UCAS tracker is now open for you to add your clearing choices. The course code will be in the confirmation offer email you will have received from Kingston.

We will be back on line tomorrow from 8am to answer any more of your questions!
    Kind regards
    Kerrie

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I kindly ask if you could find me a place at your university at the Pharmacy or Pharmacology courses from year 1 (preferably pharmacy). I am an international student who completed studying 2 years in pharmacy at Misr International University in Egypt. I also took my IELTS exam and scored 6.5 . I will be very happy if you find me a place from. Please tell me your requirements and what to do and I am ready to send you my college and IELTS transcripts whenever you ask me. I am very thankful.

Reem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reemoka)
    Hi
    I kindly ask if you could find me a place at your university at the Pharmacy or Pharmacology courses from year 1 (preferably pharmacy). I am an international student who completed studying 2 years in pharmacy at Misr International University in Egypt. I also took my IELTS exam and scored 6.5 . I will be very happy if you find me a place from. Please tell me your requirements and what to do and I am ready to send you my college and IELTS transcripts whenever you ask me. I am very thankful.

Reem
    Hi Reem
    We do not have any places left for Pharmacy in clearing this year although there are some Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Science courses still available. http://www.kingston.ac.uk/courses/fi...ical-sciences/
    You will need to call our hotline to discuss whether we could offer you a place for September 2013 entry.
    0844 842 9599
    If you are calling from outside the UK, please call +44(0)20 8328 1149.
    Kind regards
    Kerrie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.