Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I am starting a 3 year degree at Stafford campus.
    I dont want to live in uni halls because they are out of my budget and too many people sharing amenities.
    Is anybody interested in privately renting and sharing a property?
    Not interested in blowing my cash on nights out or shopping.
    Work hard, party hard (sometimes)
    I want to bring some of my stuff with me so dont want it to get abused.
    Xbox, soon PS4, macbook, ipad, raspberry pi, 40inch TV, 20 inch monitor
    I am a little OCD so like to keep my surroundings (and myself) clean. By the way I drive and own a car.
    If you interested and dont mind the smell of curry (sometimes) get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a place on the stafford campus through clearing and haven't yet applied for accommodation because I haven't yet got my Student ID number. Not completely sure yet whether I want to live in halls or share a property yet, but I would definitely be interested. Not really much of a night out person so won't be interested in blowing my cash on that either , I'll be bringing my iMac and 40inch TV too, and I'm a bit of a neat freak so that seems pretty perfect! Plus I'm indian so I definitely don't mind the smell of curry
    Not saying I definitely want to live in private accommodation but if by the time I'm able to apply for halls, and all the ensuite rooms are gone (which since they're all gone at stoke campus, I assume is very likely) then I definitely want to look for private accommodation rather than shared facilities in halls and you seem like a person I'd get be able to live with quite easily!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.