Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to law school postgrad but doing an undergrad degree first. However I'm not sure if I should go for the English or something else like criminology or psychology? What's the best and most helpful choice to do before law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by li_b)
    I want to go to law school postgrad but doing an undergrad degree first. However I'm not sure if I should go for the English or something else like criminology or psychology? What's the best and most helpful choice to do before law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you say you want to "go to law school postgrad" do you mean do the CPE (the law conversion course that will allow you to progress onto the vocational stage of being a solicitor or barrister) or do an actual masters degree in law, an LLM?

If the latter you may need a law degree at undergrad. If the former, the CPE, then any of those subjects will be suitable and which one you pick will come down to personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    When you say you want to "go to law school postgrad" do you mean do the CPE (the law conversion course that will allow you to progress onto the vocational stage of being a solicitor or barrister) or do an actual masters degree in law, an LLM?

If the latter you may need a law degree at undergrad. If the former, the CPE, then any of those subjects will be suitable and which one you pick will come down to personal preference.
    I meant the CPE. Thank you for clearing this up for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.