The Student Room Group

Checking Track or A Levels?

So whilst I'm crying and drowning in my own slumber because of tomorrow, I was wondering whether I should check Track first or go to college and check my results.

I mean if I check Track then I guess it would be quicker? I don't know but I know for a fact that this is going to be one of my problems tomorrow -.-

What about you guys?:colondollar:
I would check Track first.

Luckily for me I can get my results online from 6am. I couldn't face my teachers, especially if I didn't make the grades to get in.
I'd rather know I didn't get in, and then find out the exact grades.
Reply 2
Track is always down on results day morning. Go to your college!
I can't decide what to do :frown::frown: Track or results... I really don't want to walk into school knowing I've failed. Having to face all my teachers and seeing everyone's gleeful faces :cry2:
Reply 4
Apparently Track is open from 8? o-o
And I'm really scared of opening the paper and seeing my result- I just really really want to get into my firm choice!
Reply 5
I'm going on track at 8 to see if I'm in or not, but then obviously I'll go the the sixth form and get my results, since track doesn't actually have results. I'd rather find out that I'm not into uni at home at 8 rather than at sixth form at 9 in front of everybody!
TRACK. If it says I've been rejected i'm not going into school :unimpressed:
Reply 7
I'd check on Track first before going in. Normally everyone gathers around asking how you've done as soon as you open it. If you already know where you're going then you have a good chance of composing yourself well in front of your friends and teachers :smile:.
Reply 8
I'm checking on track so I have a good incidation of my results lol
Reply 9
Track is open in 12 hours (literally). I'd check track first :tongue:
Reply 10
I hate knowing I didn't get the grades I wanted:-(
Reply 11
Original post by D-Box
I'd check on Track first before going in. Normally everyone gathers around asking how you've done as soon as you open it. If you already know where you're going then you have a good chance of composing yourself well in front of your friends and teachers :smile:.

Yeah those other pupils can be really annoying :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Oh and good luck to you all btw!
Reply 13
Doesn't apply to me til next year but I'd get results first cos even if you didn't get what you expected you may be pleasantly surprised you still got in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
It's easy to say you'd get alevels first but when you wake up at 7/8 tomo you will not resist logging in, you'll wanna know as soon as!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely track first as I prefer to find out alone.

Then you can do one of two things before getting results:
1. Crack open the champagne! The actual grades don't matter.
2. Cry! And then have a chance to consider your alternative plan/ prep clearing before going in to sixth form. Then once you have your grades you can get straight on with finding a place and get help from teachers at school.

Quick Reply

Latest