Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, need a bit of help if possible. Basically I have all but passed my LPC with the exception of Advocacy which I deferred and am due to take next week. I am absolutely fine with content etc. but as I took the classes 4 months ago I have completely forgotten the types of questions the Master can ask you apart from 'when documents should have been served'.

If anyone remembers the types of questions the master asks, i'd be hugely grateful.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    1. Remember it may be Sir/Madam rather than Master - depending on which court it is in

2. I found that the Judge actually asked you very little instead it was fairly open. So if you were the Respondent you'd just reply to what the Applicant said. And you can sort of guess that based on what evidence you've and SoCs you've been given.

3. Few important things to remember is to say what is agreed. What is denied. What is thefactual issue in dispue. What is the legal issue that needs to be decided

4. Judge could ask you what costs you want e.g costs in the case etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.