Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm due to start nursing at Leighton , and was just wandering if any body else is ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jode I am starting at Leighton this Sept, where do you come from if you dont mind me asking.

ReputationRep:
    Come from north Wales , what bout yourself ? Are you going to the coffee morning today ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jode
    Yes I went to the coffee morning,im looking forward to starting, is it correct that our first
    day of induction,we have to be at Leighton. for 930 in the morning.
    Are you travelling from wales everyday to Leighton.

ReputationRep:
    No I think it's 9 o clock! No I will be travelling from cuddington , where will you be travelling from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jode I will be travelling from Stoke On Trent, my name is Claire not Dolly I could not use Claire,when I signed up on here ,so i made up this name lol.How are you feeling about starting.

ReputationRep:
    How long will that take you? Feeling slightly nervous but looking forward to it! What bout you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jode
    you ok it will take me 25 minutes to get Leighton,how old are you jode if you dont mind me asking.x

ReputationRep:
    That's not to bad I'm 21 what bout you ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jode
    You ok im 31,do you know anybody on the course,what time will u get there tomorrow xx

ReputationRep:
    No I don't , guna get there for bout half 8 maybe! You will have to come say hi x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 23, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.