Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is the second time I post the question, so please answer. lost application info Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am an european student and I am supposed to start uk university the 27 of september 2013. I sent my application twice, because the first time your office lost it. The first time I sent it before the 30 of may. My postal recepeit said it arrived one week after I sent it, but SFE didn't processed it. I also called your office and I gave the recepeit code to one of your operator and he checked online the credibility. Then, I spoke with several different operators and no-one of them could find my application on your server, so they said me to send it back. So the 31 of July I sent it back and I hope the SFE will process it, this time.

However, I have to proof to the University I have financial support within the 31 of august anyway, but my application may need 6 weeks to be processed. So there is the possibility I can't proof it in time, and that would means no higher studies for me. I don't know how to solve this issue, even if I did everything right and in time and the mistake wasn't mine. I coudn't have a clear answer to my concern yet, so I hope you will be able to give it to me now.

Briefly: Even if I sent everything at the right time with the right evidence, there is the possibility I can't go to university because I can't proof in time the financial support I need from SFE? I need to have a clear answer to it, (YES OR NO) because I need to organize my really close future.

I don't know if it is practically possible, but my application should be on a preferencial way, because I'm not a "latecomer", I just had bad luck.

Regards,

Angelica

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.