Im about to enter my fourth year and im considering my dissertation ideas. Here are what i've thought about already;
1. Analysis of Eu Directive compliance (why some member states comply more than others)
2. Sovereignty issues (linking with 'what if scotland became independent')
3. The modernisation of the doctrinal legal system
4. Fathers rights. are they enough?
5. Employment law; does duty to disclose misconduct exist?
I am interested in EU law/company or employment law/family law. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? im really struggling to pick a topic but it needs to be kickass in order for me to get a 1:1.
Thanks for any help
Help pick a law dissertation Watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-08-2013 21:51
- 15-08-2013 19:02
hey, I think the Fathers' Rights one sounds really interesting - I'd go for that one
- 15-08-2013 20:41
My friend did law and wrote her dissertation on the legalisation of euthanasia. She got a 1st. Not that that really means ANYTHING. But I'm just throwing another idea out there!