Im about to enter my fourth year and im considering my dissertation ideas. Here are what i've thought about already;
1. Analysis of Eu Directive compliance (why some member states comply more than others)
2. Sovereignty issues (linking with 'what if scotland became independent')
3. The modernisation of the doctrinal legal system
4. Fathers rights. are they enough?
5. Employment law; does duty to disclose misconduct exist?
I am interested in EU law/company or employment law/family law. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? im really struggling to pick a topic but it needs to be kickass in order for me to get a 1:1.
Thanks for any help
I just can't decide