The Student Room Group

Email and UCAS down?

Both my email and UCAS has gone down, same for anyone else? :eek:

Scroll to see replies

UCAS is back up after a Ddos attack. Not sure what's up with your emails
Reply 2
Original post by Homeboy Hotel
UCAS is back up after a Ddos attack. Not sure what's up with your emails
is your email down? because I've tried it on several accounts and it's the same on each
Reply 3
Yesss my email is down! like wth just before results day as well, I tried to go on to Track but it just said come back at 8 am :rolleyes:
Yeah, UCAS often gets knocked out this time of year, either by specific DDoS attacks trying to keep it down for tomorrow, or by the sheer volume of people thinking there's some possibility they'll be able to find out ahead of time. Either way, the amount of server power they've got it should be fine tomorrow - they haven't had any serious problems for years now.

Also, god knows what's up with your email but I highly doubt it's related, unless you've been panic-refreshing it in which case you may well have crashed one of their servers too.
Original post by Ryan_95
is your email down? because I've tried it on several accounts and it's the same on each

I have a gmail account and it works just fine.
Reply 6
At least I'm not the only one then :smile:
Outlooks just having some issues apparently if you're with them? it'll be back to normal before tomorrow (I PRAY)
Original post by Ryan_95
Both my email and UCAS has gone down, same for anyone else? :eek:

My email is down too. I was able to access it earlier when it's listed that they were having problems :frown:.
Reply 9
Original post by Homeboy Hotel
I have a gmail account and it works just fine.

Ah right, I meant Hotmail :smile:
Reply 10
have the same problem with my email. It's really not helping with the stress of results day.
Reply 11
Original post by octoberbaby
Outlooks just having some issues apparently if you're with them? it'll be back to normal before tomorrow (I PRAY)

Yeah I am! Need to sort my accommodation for Uni out tomorrow so I desperately need my email. Best had be :biggrin:
Reply 12
My Hotmail isn't working either :frown:
Reply 13
great my outlook account is not working either!
Original post by BioGeek
great my outlook account is not working either!

Original post by lou66
My Hotmail isn't working either :frown:

Original post by Ryan_95
Yeah I am! Need to sort my accommodation for Uni out tomorrow so I desperately need my email. Best had be :biggrin:

my outlook is back now, just to let you know :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by octoberbaby
my outlook is back now, just to let you know :smile:

Nope mine is not working :frown:
My outlook still isn't back :frown:
Original post by BioGeek
Nope mine is not working :frown:

awwh sorry :frown: hopefully shouldn't be much longer though if mine is running again?
My Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail account isn't working. I hope it will be by tomorrow morning though! :s-smilie:
Reply 19
Back up now :-)

Quick Reply

Latest