Im about to enter my fourth year and im considering my dissertation ideas. Here are what i've thought about already;
1. Analysis of Eu Directive compliance (why some member states comply more than others)
2. Sovereignty issues (linking with 'what if scotland became independent')
3. The modernisation of the doctrinal legal system
4. Fathers rights. are they enough?
5. Employment law; does duty to disclose misconduct exist?
I am interested in EU law/company or employment law/family law. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? im really struggling to pick a topic but it needs to be kickass in order for me to get a 1:1.
Thanks for any help
Help Me Pick A Dissertation Topic Please Watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-08-2013 22:01
- 14-08-2013 22:13
I'm assuming you're studying law. Ultimately, you should decide what you want to write a dissertation on. You'll know what areas of law or what particular aspect of law interests you most and what you feel most comfortable writing and researching about. Number 1 sounds like a good topic imo