Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have recently updated my student finance application online and my mother signed in from the same application ( my student finance account ) to support it. Now recently i received a letter saying that my mother hasn't supported my application. we tried logging into her account to add my application for support but there is no option that allows me to do so . what should i do?? please help thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    might be worth giving SFE a phone call on 0845 300 5090

http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/full-...y/contact.aspx
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

When your mum submitted her details as part of the main application, did the system confirm that the details had been received by us?

If you chose to have your mum provide her details in the same session and the application has been submitted, the system wouldn't give the option to provide these details via your mum's account.

It would be best if you called us on 0845 300 5090 and we can confirm whether we have your mum's details or not.

Thanks,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.