Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Just wondering when everyone is thinking of moving into Caledonian Court?

Know it says the move in date is the 7th but think that's just the earliest you can move in, or if anyone is coming from abroad but i'm more local. And seeing as Freshers Week and all the induction stuff doesn't seem to start til the following week does it make more sense to anyone to move in the 14th weekend?

Whats everyone else doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there on the 7th so I have time to settle down a bit before I get down to business with studies! And since I'm moving from abroad I'm gonna attend the international student welcome week activities starting next Monday. So I'll be there pretty early

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in properly on Saturday 14th. I went to pick up my keys and stuff on Tuesday and there was nobody around in my flat and there were a small but significant number of students floating around. I expect most people will move in between today and Sunday 15th.

ReputationRep:
    There's quite a lot of people living in the court already tho, at least judging by the amount of noise every night, haha. Mostly international students. So yeah the UK students will probably arrive before before Monday for their induction and it's gonna get even noisier

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man I moved in on the 7th and left for a few days, I'm back now though, which buildings are you guys situated in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.