Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP!!! Really worried!?!? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, please can someone help me?

    I have been accepted into Cornwall college to study theatrical, special effects, hair and media make up starting in September. I have applied for a 24+ learner loan, the problem I have is my countersignatory... The only person I know is a manager at a super market, he's not the store manager but he is A manager there, the form has already been sent back once cos he put duty manager when he should of put manager, a new form has been sent with his occupation as manager, will this be ok?? What happens if I can't get anyone else to sign it?? I've just recently moved to a new area so I am completely stuck!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you

    michelle xx

    (Original post by James Flahey)
    Hey bbe welcome 2 tsr u sound well fit u wanna pm me? DO u lift brah?
    :rofl: Lost it

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    (Original post by James Flahey)
    Why are you quoting me from another thread?
    TSR app fail srs it showed your comment on here lul

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Thread Starter

    Any genuine help please?!

    Comments from pre-pubescent boys are not helpful!

    I'm actually wondering the same thing, I need someone to sign my student loan form, but I haven't actually got anybody to ask, can it be anybody?
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Stephanie,

    it has to be somebody who has known you for at least 2 years, cannot be related to you by birth or marriage and has to have a British or irish passport.

    It has to be someone of good community standing, This is the list of ppl that can sign...

    airline pilot
    articled clerk of a limited company
    assurance agent of recognised company
    bank/building society official
    chairman/director of limited company
    commissioner of oaths
    councillor (local or county)
    civil servant (permanent), but not someone who works for Her Majesty’s Passport Office
    director/manager of a VAT-registered charity
    director/manager/personnel officer of a VAT-registered company
    engineer (with professional qualifications)
    financial services intermediary (eg a stockbroker or insurance broker)
    fire service official
    funeral director
    insurance agent (full time) of a recognised company
    Justice of the Peace
    legal secretary (fellow or associate member of the Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs)
    licensee of public house
    local government officer
    manager/personnel officer (of a limited company)
    member, associate or fellow of a professional body
    Member of Parliament
    Merchant Navy officer
    minister of a recognised religion (including Christian Science)
    nurse (RGN and RMN)
    officer of the armed services
    paralegal (certified paralegal, qualified paralegal or associate member of the Institute of Paralegals)
    person with honours (an OBE or MBE, for example)
    photographer (professional)
    police officer
    Post Office official
    president/secretary of a recognised organisation
    Salvation Army officer
    social worker
    teacher, lecturer
    trade union officer
    travel agent (qualified)
    valuer or auctioneer (fellows and associate members of the incorporated society)
    Warrant Officers and Chief Petty Officers
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

    Ask the Community Team

    Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

    Welcome Lounge

    Welcome Lounge

    We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.