The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

entry requirements?

Hi I've had my heart set on doing forensic science and analytical chemistry at strathclyde uni for a while and I got 4 A's in higher English, maths, chemistry and biology. I was wondering what are my chances of getting in if the entry requirements are AABB? I am staying on for 6th year but the subjects I'm doing this year are pretty unrelated. Any help is appreciated:biggrin:!!
If you've got the 4 A's and the requirements are AABB then you should stand a very good chance of getting in, although doing another year with unrelated subjects might do some harm, I'm not quite sure how Scottish Highers work...

Hype en Ecosse

QFA

Are you able to shed further light on this?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
If you've got the 4 A's and the requirements are AABB then you should stand a very good chance of getting in, although doing another year with unrelated subjects might do some harm, I'm not quite sure how Scottish Highers work...

Are you able to shed further light on this?

We are currently in a pub and I require intense amounts of concentration to stand atm, but I'm going to give this a go.

4 As at AABB entry reqs is fantastic. Your grades most certainly won't be a limiting factor, and the fact that you're doing unrelated Highers doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. As long as the rest of your application checks out, you could be looking at an unconditional. :wink:

Strathclyde don't tend to give offers way above their entry reqs, so you're good as long as you meet all the subject requirements. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending