Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I created my application and got it finished on the 14th May, since then I have been waiting for SFE to progress my application. I am still waiting for a decision and it is now mid-August?! Every time I login to my account it says that the 'evidence' section is incomplete, even though I have sent my passport details online so many times. I rang customer services on the 2nd August, couldn't even hear who I was speaking to and all she said was, SFE has received my passport details and don't need to send any other evidence and to wait 10 days to see if the problem online gets fixed or if it still says incomplete. What am I supposed to do?? It still says 'incomplete'. This problem is really delaying my application even more, and I have not received a letter or anything to say I will be getting funded in September for my second year at uni!
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammycee)
    So I created my application and got it finished on the 14th May, since then I have been waiting for SFE to progress my application. I am still waiting for a decision and it is now mid-August?! Every time I login to my account it says that the 'evidence' section is incomplete, even though I have sent my passport details online so many times. I rang customer services on the 2nd August, couldn't even hear who I was speaking to and all she said was, SFE has received my passport details and don't need to send any other evidence and to wait 10 days to see if the problem online gets fixed or if it still says incomplete. What am I supposed to do?? It still says 'incomplete'. This problem is really delaying my application even more, and I have not received a letter or anything to say I will be getting funded in September for my second year at uni!
    If the 10 days that you've mentioned have passed, phone them up again. There's obviously been a delay or a miscommunication here, so you'll want to find out what's going on.
    Call up, explain your situation, and ask what's going on and whether or not you need to supply any more information.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    A bit more info would be helpful - are you applying as a dependent (so, parents/guardians supporting your application)? If so, remember that they need to provide their evidence of earnings as well.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

In regards to the online system, this updates when our assessors have received all the evidence they require. If we require further evidence via post, we would send a letter to confirm that this is the case.

If the online account still isn't clear, you can call us on 0845 300 5090 and our advisors will be able to confirm whether there is any further information required.

You could also have any sponsors check their online accounts also to confirm that no requests for further information/evidence has been sent to them.

Thanks,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.