Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Just received a email from Nottingham about uploading a photo for your university card and it says I'm a 'confirmed student' despite no other emails/ucas update. Anyone else got this ?

Cheeeeers

ReputationRep:
    it's fake.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Cruel joke.

ReputationRep:
    I got the same email. Hope its legit..

ReputationRep:
    That is the SICKEST joke I've heard in years

ReputationRep:
    I laughed.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badatgow)
    it's fake.
    I don't believe it is. If you read the thread probably it says it was sent to people holding a conditional offer who has also applied to Cavendish Halls. Read the whole thread :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer but I'm in Albion Hall.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OminpotentTeapot)
    I've got a conditional offer but I'm in Albion Hall.
    That's the post you want to look at.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post43934805

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got this so does this mean i'm rejected? Does anyone know whether this happened last year?

ReputationRep:
    It's legit. It gives you a personalised password to enter the university website and matches everything on my details. Don't worry people!

ReputationRep:
    inb4 enter your bank details and you're in the clear

ReputationRep:
    Search "nottingham" on twitter countless people received the email. better be real >

ReputationRep:
    I seriously doubt everyone gets the confirmation email? Do they? That means the people who have not received one will know they haven't got in.

ReputationRep:
    I've got this too, I'm super excited.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm not joking I swear ! So what does this mean ? It's an error?

ReputationRep:
    I've got that email too...but I also got the Cavendish Hall one that everyone was panicking about a few days ago which turned out to be no confirmation whatsoever. Would wait till you see your grades/check track before you get your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleyMB05)
    I've got that email too...but I also got the Cavendish Hall one that everyone was panicking about a few days ago which turned out to be no confirmation whatsoever. Would wait till you see your grades/check track before you get your hopes up.
    Yer this is my thinking too......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleyMB05)
    Could you log in the other day?

ReputationRep:
    People who got this, was Nottingham your firm or insurance choice? I'm guessing you'll only get this if you applied for accomodation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.