Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't get over my girlfriend's past... Watch

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 15.

I've found out recently that she's done quite a lot with other guys:

With her ex, who she was with for about 6 months when she was 14 and he was 16, they did everything but sex- i guess this one shouldn't bother me too much as they were at least in a relationship, but it still kinda does.

When she kissed and possibly got fingered by an 18 year old who she wasn't going out with and didn't know that well

Kissed/"got off with" quite a few boys

However she lost her virginity to me as I did to her

I know she seems young in all this but she acts a lot older than her age and is very mature.

Is it bad that this bothers me?

The fourth line should be "when she was 14 she..."

I should ass that she gets a loooot of attention and boys trying it on with her and turns the majority down so it's not like she lets just anyone in...

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough it bothers you, but you can't do anything about it.. As long as she's faithful to you and your both happy it shouldn't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    maybe it does matter, maybe it doesnt, but what should matter is whats happened since you got together.. at least shes not cheated on you and has been faithful

as and as it sounds you just have to move past it

ReputationRep:
    It may bother me a bit too but honestly there's nothing you can do about it...the past is the past, just enjoy your time with her now!

Bump

Had exact same problem before ! many many guys have this problem
    you need to try and get over it and move on it wont keep your relationship healthy
    She chose you not them

ReputationRep:
    Man when I was 15 I was just playing Pokemon. :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    You can't change her past, all it matters is that you love her and she loves you, as long as you're both honest and faithful to another, you shouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

With her ex, who she was with for about 6 months when she was 14 and he was 16, they did everything but sex- i guess this one shouldn't bother me too much as they were at least in a relationship, but it still kinda does.

When she kissed and possibly got fingered by an 18 year old who she wasn't going out with and didn't know that well

I know she seems young in all this but she acts a lot older than her age and is very mature.

It's not "bad", it just shows you're insecure.

ReputationRep:
    She's only 15 and she has quite the complete resume already. Wow! You've got yourself a keeper.

ReputationRep:

People do a lot of stuff in their life - try not to judge them.

Like/love someone for who they are and what they do, not what they have done.

Besides, you don't know her through and through. If it bothers you, then you're insecure.

ReputationRep:
    Unload all your hate, loathing and any blame to modern liberalism. You will feel better.

bump

ReputationRep:

Let the past be, it was not in your power. Worry about the present.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't understand these girls!!!!!! Kissing and getting fingered by a randomer??!!! NO, just NO.

Maybe I'm frigid but at that age my legs were so tightly closed I had to dust away the cobwebs every now and then.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is going on with this new generation... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it. Everyone has a past. Wait till your seeing girls in there 20's they have been ****ed by quite a few men already. If you enjoy her company, enjoytit for that. You dont own her, your both hound, just keep it fun and dont put weight on the past. It doesn't offer a wealth of riches or win wars. It's whats happening now that counts. You have a say in the now. So dont **** it up.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure u doing with her like its your last day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.