The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Track!!!

I'm in i'm in i'm in i'm in :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Reply 661
Congratulations! Your place at Teesside University T20 for Diagnostic Radiography B821 has been confirmed.
Yay! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 662
I'm going to the University of Winchester to study Primary Education MEd :biggrin:
Original post by DJMayes
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge C05 to study Mathematics G100 has been confirmed!"

Don't have results yet, pick them up at 10 o'clock.

And special congrats

You beasted STEP!!!
Reply 664
Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University to study History is confirmed.
(Unconditional offer (firmly accepted))

Congratulations everyone :-)
Track just updated for me, I'm in :biggrin:
I GOT INTO HERTFORDSHIRE! Track is up! WOOO
Reply 667
Original post by hannxo
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for German and Business Studies (4 years including year abroad) RN21 has been confirmed.

Well done :biggrin: I'm sure you'll have a great time at Warwick! :woo:
Reply 668
Original post by PQ
See what Track says first. If it is unconditional then they've taken you - no need to ring. If it is conditional then ring as soon as you haave your full results. If it is unsuccessful then you *can* ring but unless you are getting a remark or would like to do a similar course with lower requirements then you're probably wasting your time.

Unsuccessful at my insurance, but my Firm is still marked as conditional, best get on the blower at 8am..?
Btw, thanks for the tip about logging on at 7:30 :smile:
Reply 669
Place at Imperial College to study Biology is confirmed! aaaah crying a little bit :tongue:
Reply 670
YEEES, i got into my firm :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: good luck everyone!
Original post by x0x
Hi :smile:
I got my math AS grade but i can't view my units because the server is busy; we can do that tomorrow ...
Does it say at the bottom that some subjects haven't been cashed in yet? My physics results haven't been :frown:
Hopefully you will get your results soon .. good luck :biggrin:

It says Units not cashed in yet, but I can 't even see the grade, that's the problem :biggrin:
Hopefully I will be able to see them later.
Good luck with physics :smile:
Reply 672
A*ABa with an A* in Extended Project - not exactly what I wanted but good enough!
Got into my firm! Leicester for English! :biggrin:
Reply 674
Congratulations! Your place at Newcastle University N21 for Medicine (stage 1 entry) A100 has been confirmed.

Oh my GODDDD :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tehforum
Congrats man!

Cheers Teh! :smile:
Original post by Flowerii
Ah, congratulations! Which course, LSE looks an amazing place to study for three years :biggrin:

Thank you.

Business Math and Statistics.
Original post by Ecosse_14
I would wait a little while first. There are a number of reasons why your track still says conditional firm. If it's not updated soon then phone up your university to see what's happening. It could be that UCAS is still waiting to process the information, it could be they're still waiting to make a decision.

i will wait until 8 and see if there has been any change.
Original post by MathsNerd1
Track is up! I'm in Nottingham it seems

How was STEP? And do you know your A Levels?

You'll get that 1st ;
Reply 679
okay guys, tell me what is going on

just logged onto track

at the top (where the purple patch is) it says my firm choice has been confirmed, but then in the 'latest updates' box it says my insurance choice has been confirmed

I can't be confirmed at both places surely......WTF, am I going to my firm or insurance? anyone having the same issue?

Latest