The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mochassassin
x

Our sixth form doesn't have a competent IT team so we only get our results at 9am via THE letter. :frown:
Reeedy fo ma resultzzzzz ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376541131.721547.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Misskatie7
Tbf I don't know what I am more scared of, the fact that I won't get into my firm/insurance, or the fact that I will have to reveal this to my mother. She already has kicked me out once, and is constantly threating to kick me out again. I took a gap year to improve my ABDD and tbf I've had the most weirdest year - on one hand, i moved out and had life experience and found a job and tried to improve my grades, on the other hand, feel like i improved in everything but the grades!! ergh :frown: My mum isn't very supportive not matter how hard i try, so I have completely lost hope. Just hope someone will want me in clearing with my crappy grades.

Sorry if I'm annoying anyone with my negativity, lack of sleep, food and self confidence on this particular day is taking it's toll on me..

Hey, dude, chin up, it couldn't be that bad man, don't worry something will come through. Keep faith and no you're not annoying anyone; We can all relate and we'll try to help you in anyway possible.
Reply 63
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Danke - and to you. :biggrin:

my laptop blue screened me :cry2: if this happes again I will probably have a heart attack :sad:

thank you :hugs:
Reply 64
I'm so tired I feel sick but just can't get back to sleep :frown: Suppose some of the sick comes from the dread I'm feeling too. Guh. I can't wait 'til I know them regardless what I get, then I can just relax!!
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Our sixth form doesn't have a competent IT team so we only get our results at 9am via THE letter. :frown:

That's a shame! Have you been up all night?
Reply 66
Do any of you get your results from college pretty late?
I get it at 6am on the site and 9am for the envelope.

I heard some people are waiting until 12pm. :O
Best of luck to you, extremely patient people!

10:30 for me :frown:
Reply 67
have a joint and you will all feel ok
Reply 68
Original post by Andaxay
I'm so tired I feel sick but just can't get back to sleep :frown: Suppose some of the sick comes from the dread I'm feeling too. Guh. I can't wait 'til I know them regardless what I get, then I can just relax!!

Same!! Ive been up since 1am and feel terrible!
Reply 69
Original post by lilGem

I enjoyed it, couldn't stand my teacher or the exam board though :erm:

Yeah, AS Chemstry was so dull in my opinion, and I had a bad teacher for some of the course as well, so I see how that can tarnish one's view of La Chemica.

What exam board did you do?
Original post by hannxo
10:30 for me :frown:

10:30?! Oh, the joy! Good luck!
Reply 72
Good luck everyone
Reply 73
Original post by Mollymod
Yeah, AS Chemstry was so dull in my opinion, and I had a bad teacher for some of the course as well, so I see how that can tarnish one's view of La Chemica.

What exam board did you do?

OCR salters :redface:
Original post by Huntx
Guys is 1A* 2b the same as 2a 1b. Would the uni take me if I got 1a* 2b?

Well, you can't really tell at this point in time, it all depends on the uni. Check if your course is in clearing, that might make it easier for you to be accepted with those grades.
Original post by Mollymod

I did OCR Chem last year for As.
I did really bad. Funny story though :P I was revising for the exam and I saw an exam paper called polymers and organic compounds or something. I just remember it said polymers and I needed to know polymers for the exam. Unfortunately I didn't realise I was trying to learn all the A2 stuff on polymers. T_T It was a bad exam and I dropped it haha
Reply 76
Anyone got on to ucas yet?
x

Aye - trouble sleeping anyway, might as well stay up. :biggrin:

Original post by kieran1502
x

Unfortunately, it's still down for maintenance.
Reply 78
ucas track 8am to login what???
Good luck!

Beat him in the face.

Latest