The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I've got into my firm, but I was clicking about just now, and clicked on the 'find out more about adjustment' button and somehow I got myself registered for adjustment

lol what the hell, do they only let people who've exceeded their offer requirements to register for adjustment, because my firm choice had the highest possible entry requirement for me (A*'s in my subject) and its impossible I could've done better than their offer

I didn't actually intend on going to adjustment, I was just curious and clicked on it.....
Original post by CuteLittleWings
Congratulations! Your place at King's College London (University of London) K60 for Medicine (5 years) A100 has been confirmed.

May I ask what grades you got, please?
Reply 822
Original post by Nuna
so on my track it says congratulations you got into your insurance..my firm choice just says: your place will be confirmed at this university if you meet the conditions of this offer....I'm so worried and confused what does this mean? please help

anyone?!!

Original post by poyyo
so if my firm says unconditional, do i have to do anything, do i decline my insurance? i need to make sure this is 100% because i still cant believe it

Sit back, relax and start preparing for freshers at your firm! :smile:
Original post by ameliestia
I can't log into track - it says I have the wrong ID or password but I'm sure I don't, I've had it all written down for ages!
I tried the 'forgot password' link anyway but they never sent me an email
HELP!

Check your spam folder?
Got into Liverpool to study Economics and Maths, I am so so happy. Pressure is off, absolutely thrilled to not be panicking in clearance.
Got into Bristol! Aaaah so happy! :')
Reply 827
Original post by Benjy100
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge to study Natural Sciences is confirmed."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BETTER NOT BELITTLE PEOPLE FOR THEIR BEARINGS.

jk well done mate :woo:
just got rejected by my firm :frown:
Original post by venenecinema
If you get your results and you're really close then maybe, if you're not close then no.

That's what I was thinking!
Who has two thumbs and is going to Durham? This guy :biggrin:
Original post by Tackla
Yesssss. I got into aston. Voice is cracking!

Me too, what course?
firm rejected me and my insurance still says conditional... :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You sir, scare me :mmm:

Scare you? Why?
Original post by wrexhamfc
Who has two thumbs and is going to Durham? This guy :biggrin:

Well done!! Did you get your results?:biggrin:
Reply 835
Original post by LannieT
Got in to Durham, now I have to send an AS12 email, what do you write, just that you wish to take up the offer?

It tells you what to include in the confirmation letter on track! But I think that's the general idea, yes! :biggrin:

Well done!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 836
Original post by ScarlettFierce
firm rejected me and my insurance still says conditional... :frown:

:console:
Reply 837
Got into my firm, YES BOIZZ
Reply 838
Original post by Robbie242
Well done DJ!!! I knew you would smash it, what did you get in STEP? :colone:

:woo:

Sss plus an additional 17 S's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got into my firm - Cardiff University. Ecstatic isn't quite the word here!

Latest