The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by EllyR
It tells you what to include in the confirmation letter on track! But I think that's the general idea, yes! :biggrin:

Well done!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thanks :smile:
Queen's Belfast here I come!

On another note, CCEA History really was a bad exam paper - 40% was a high B? Whaaaat...
Original post by pepeeglesfield
Didn't make my firm, Bristol, it said unsuccessful :/ is there any point in even calling?

Unless you're getting a priority remark and are likely to meet your offer then no there really isn't any point in calling.

Sorry - hopefully your insurance is somewhere good - if not there is a LOT of spaces available in clearing this year.
Just checked my track.... Got into my firm! Im so so relieved! good luck to everyone else!
Got in at LSE! So relieved.
Reply 865
Original post by Locogooner
what does this mean?

Congratulations. This letter confirms your place and any agreed changes at King's College London (University of London) for the Film Studies, P303 course, subject to your meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions.

Probably means a health clearance and crb check or something along those lines... congrats :smile:
Can results plus just update already?! I can't take it anymore.
Original post by Flowerii
YEAAAH, congratulations Perry!!! :biggrin:

Thank you!! :biggrin: Are you in to Soton?
Reply 868
Cardiff, here I come!!!! Yeyyyyy!
Reply 869
Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tachwedd
Got into my firm ... Over the moon :biggrin:

Me too. Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 871
Got into uea for medicine...I will now proceed to run around my house like a lunatic :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been given a choice between physics and chemical engineering with a year in industry... I really wanted to do physics but now I'm in a bit of a dilemma because chemical engineering is so tempting! :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Locogooner
what does this mean?

Congratulations. This letter confirms your place and any agreed changes at King's College London (University of London) for the Film Studies, P303 course, subject to your meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions.

I got that too.

Also guys, it says that it last updated on 12th Aug but I haven't been on for the past week so...??
Reply 874
Original post by styleyourwrist
Has anyone received any emails fro ucas or their unis? :/

i havent
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Check your spam folder?

WELL after looking through all my old emails I found a different ID to the first one I had.. it must have changed and I forgot.. but logged in now and I got my first chocie!! *phew*
Reply 876
WOOOOOOOOOO I'm in to Durham! :cool::biggrin:

Now to get results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 877
insurance unsuccessful but firm hasnt updated, obv a no from them but it slows clearing down
Haven't got my results yet but got into my firm! :biggrin::banana::dance:

Anyone going to Kent?
Reply 879
Original post by Where'sPerry?
Thank you!! :biggrin: Are you in to Soton?

Unsuccessful at my insurance (QUB), Southampton still says conditional, going to phone 'em up in a few minutes and make my case :tongue:
Congrats again :biggrin: